MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

trade
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author trade
felixer
i just traded my ems freq.shfiter fo a somalabs lyra8. for me it's great deal as i have a line6 M5 which does a good freq.shifter and i'm not interested in antiques. and the guy wants to use it so it will not end behind glass with some collector. that was/is importent to me. also it stays in europa. so bad luck for all you yanks.
ritchiedrums
lud
hmmm.....
the bad producer
zombie
snufkin
haha thats a crazy good deal for the person with the ems but it sounds like you did it for the right reasons in the spirit of fellow musicians making music smile
felixer
snufkin wrote:
haha thats a crazy good deal for the person with the ems but it sounds like you did it for the right reasons in the spirit of fellow musicians making music smile

no. i did it in the spirit of making music myself. i don't need the ems anymore and would love to work with the lyra. and that someone else is happy is a plus. also that it doesn't leave europe. far too many good device went stateside at our loss.
DomMorley
felixer wrote:
far too many good device went stateside at our loss.

One world, brother. One world. Hug
tobb
felixer wrote:
so bad luck for all you yanks.

There is only one who all his luck has been vanished in a fraction,its you! Mr. Green
felixer
DomMorley wrote:
felixer wrote:

tell that to the psychotic asshole in charge!
besides the usa is at war with most countries in the world. wtf one wolrd. world domination that's what you're after. well it won't happen. if you try, this will be the last stronghold of resistance! and i will not die after killing quite a few of yours! no ccoke and mcdonalds for me. thnk you very much. go shoot up some schools! that always makes me laugh. americans killing americans.
felixer
tobb wrote:
felixer wrote:
so bad luck for all you yanks.

There is only one who all his luck has been vanished in a fraction,its you! Mr. Green

nope. if you mean the ems i my luck, not so. i also sold my vcs3 and never looked back cool
this is an ems-free zone ... but soon filled with sounds from sweet russia!
DomMorley
felixer wrote:
DomMorley wrote:
felixer wrote:

besides the usa is at war with most countries in the world. wtf one wolrd. world domination that's what you're after. well it won't happen. if you try, this will be the last stronghold of resistance! and i will not die after killing quite a few of yours! no ccoke and mcdonalds for me. thnk you very much. go shoot up some schools! that always makes me laugh. americans killing americans.

1. Chill

2. I'm European

3. Chill

4. Political rants on Muffs can get you booted out. This is about lusting over synths. Twitter is where you want to go with that sort of rant.

5. Chill

6. Chill
Joe.
Sif this ever happens in the Buchla forum seriously, i just don't get it

felixer
DomMorley wrote:
felixer wrote:
DomMorley wrote:
felixer wrote:

1. Chill

2. I'm European

3. Chill

4. Political rants on Muffs can get you booted out. This is about lusting over synths. Twitter is where you want to go with that sort of rant.

5. Chill

6. Chill

sure, i'm cool. but when provoked i bite Mr. Green you respect my space, i'll respect your's. that is why this whole 'one world' thing isn't going to happen. even not in europe. napoleon tried it, hitler did, and now the eu is trying. but i will not work. and i'm glad that every person/peoples have their own thing going. the world would be a very boring place if everything was the same. in a sense it is: if i listen to the radio it's the same shite everywhere. i remember as a kid listening to eg radio sophia and get all sors of music i didn't know. almost every freq. had it's own sound. that was nice, now that is gone. same thing with food. everything gets pulled to some boring middle. i rember the days when i had to be very carefull not to burn my tongue at some places. now i'm asking for extra peppers.
this post was meant to express my joy at getting a lyra8 at zero cost. but no-one congratulated me. most think i must be crazy. well fine, let me be crazy (and make some nice music in the process). this year alone i clocked up some 4 houres of nice/good recordings. i'm lauging my butt off if i hear people having trouble to make 1 album every 2 years d'oh!
tobb
felixer wrote:

this post was meant to express my joy at getting a lyra8 at zero cost. but no-one congratulated me.

Its because you did loose money instead to have it at no costs lol

If you did sell first the EMS you could have had two lyra8's..
felixer
no, i didn't loose any money. only virtuelly, as in the stockmarket. and why would i want two lyra's? if i haven't even tried one. if the picture in your avatar is anything like you, i can understand the confusion in your head. otherwise it's just dumb talk. maybe jalous/frustrated? go and find your treasure elsewhere ...
people just don't seem to get that i don't like this whole collectors thing. 'oh, look at all the great things i have' but 'i'm doing nothing with 'm because i have no ideas/talent, only money'.
yuk, it's this kind of materialistic thinking that really puts me off ...
syncretism
Okay, well it sounds like you're happy with your deal. I look forward to hearing what you do with the Lyra-8.
jondent
OMG... such a rare EMS for a Lyra hmmm..... hmmm..... hmmm..... hmmm.....
felixer
jondent wrote:
OMG... such a rare EMS for a Lyra hmmm..... hmmm..... hmmm..... hmmm.....

who cares about rarity. i can get the effect with other means. but i can't get the effect of the lyra. that said it still hasn't arrived ... belgium mail is apparently not the fastest around. my ems has arrived there ... and intact. which is quite amazing to me. seeing how airmail usually tries to fuck up your things.
to be honest, i'm not surprised about the reactions. envy? you're all just a bunch of stampcollectors ... i otoh want to make music. always looking for new colours ...
Joe.
Settle down with all the hostilities mate (and any more political stuff).

There's no reason why this shouldn't be a happy time to celebrate some new gear; Watch some patchin vids, get inspired, get amped.

addendum
He has a point tho - no one simply said "congrats for being quite a generous chap, apparently".

Apparently that (generosity) is wildly out of fashion.

Not arguing with most anyone else's points as well, of course.
doepferiano
was it phase shifter
or a freq shifter ?
(I never seen one! Do you have picture ?)
felixer
it's a frequency shifter. kind of like a ringmodulator but with two outputs: up and down. pics:

originally it's supposed to be in a wooden 19" rack. but i never had that. so i made alu panels on top&bottom to protect the innards. and changed that silly mains plug for a plug that fits in our wallcontacts.
felixer
Joe. wrote:
Settle down with all the hostilities mate (and any more political stuff).

There's no reason why this shouldn't be a happy time to celebrate some new gear; Watch some patchin vids, get inspired, get amped.

i'm not doing any video's. plenty of vid's of the lyra on the net already.
and i'm pretty sure I'LL have a happy time. thank you very much ...
snufkin
felixer wrote:
snufkin wrote:

no. i did it in the spirit of making music myself. i don't need the ems anymore and would love to work with the lyra. and that someone else is happy is a plus. also that it doesn't leave europe. far too many good device went stateside at our loss.

Um thats literally what I said.

Also there are plenty of collectors who hoard don't make music in Europe (and in most places for that matter).

Not sure what you'r trying to say TBH sounds like you need to split off each of the issues you have brought up in this thread, out into separate threads and then post them in their respective appropriate forums.

hihi
felixer
snufkin wrote:
felixer wrote:
snufkin wrote:

Um thats literally what I said.

no, it wasn't. you were talking about someone else's happiness. i'm talking about mine. but never mind, this this thead is going nowhere. forget it ...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2