MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

ES-3 and ES-6 Connection + oversampling question.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Author ES-3 and ES-6 Connection + oversampling question.
blacklight
Sorry for the terribly noobish question but I want to be really sure about this, I just got my ES-6 back and I'm ready to get going (I had a manufacturing problem, then it got lost in the fed-ex mail but now I finally have it).

Is this the correct orientation of the connection cable? Saw the manual, just wanted to be absolutely sure.

Also, on most interfaces there is an option to increase sample rate to 96k and half the ADAT I/O, how does this affect the ES-6? and on some higher end interfaces, there are two 8 Channel ADATS so dual 4Channel at double sample-rate. Would it be possible to somehow merge these two channels and run them through the ES-3 and get them all recognized even if the ES-3 runs at a lower sample rate?
os
Yes, that cabling is correct.

The ES-6 has the same limitations as the ES-3 - only base sample rates are supported.
blacklight
os wrote:
Yes, that cabling is correct.

The ES-6 has the same limitations as the ES-3 - only base sample rates are supported.

Everything worked like a charm! that quality is seriously on point, and the noise performance is astonishing! those A to D converters must be amazing.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Page 1 of 1