MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

x1l3 SHARD - INSANITY!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author x1l3 SHARD - INSANITY!
biospherix
Curious, is anyone using this module? It's absolutely insane! I'd like to know if there are any pros/cons? Any module that could sufficiently compliment this?

or.. is there something out there that does a similar (better) job, any cool drone / soundscape modules that may or may not be so intense that would go nicely with my Mother 32?

x1l3 SHARD

Sorry, you can tell I'll still in n00b territory smile Thanks.
bemushroomed
Jupiter Storm is nice too, completely analog. Tons of outputs for different noise flavors.
windspirit
Hard to know exactly what the module does from the description but I have enjoyed the demos that I have heard. I also like the idea of the additional touch interface built in. Curious to hear from people who have it as well.
motorhead412
Haven't used one but the demos seem glass-shatteringly lovely.
erenod
that is very nice indeed if anybody gets it, please post demos!
MARK27
I have had one for a few weeks now, but I haven't had time to plug it in yet.

They also just released a, sort of sibling module (I guess) called Wreckage, but I haven't quite figured out how they are supposed to interact.

I do wish the website described the circuits a little more precisely.
dooj88
MARK27 wrote:
I have had one for a few weeks now, but I haven't had time to plug it in yet.

They also just released a, sort of sibling module (I guess) called Wreckage, but I haven't quite figured out how they are supposed to interact.

I do wish the website described the circuits a little more precisely.

quite interested in wreckage, seeing how it processes external audio. though as you say, it's not explicitly stated that it does hmmm.....
Modulus
I picked up his Peruadatron module a couple weeks ago. Cv controlled fm radio is a lot of fun to have in euro and super cheap too. Would love to try shard. In the demo it appears shard has audio input too
Nightly Closures
The wreckage demo on their site sounds really great.
joey
got one and it fucking rules

some video here:

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1