MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Modular Synth Shops in Prague?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Author Modular Synth Shops in Prague?
The Mule
I'm actually traveling across Eastern Europe at the moment and will be in Prague in a few days. I picked up a module the other day at the Analogue Zone in Budapest, and I thought it might be nice to check out a place in Prague. Can anyone recommend some shops there? I'll have to double check which hotel I'm staying at - the whole thing is a blur at this point!
ben_hex
The Mule the synth library just opened up in Prague which I believe is the second library after the first has ran successfully in Portland USA for a while. Check that out, you’ll find nice gear and good people I’m sure.
The Mule
ben_hex wrote:
The Mule the synth library just opened up in Prague which I believe is the second library after the first has ran successfully in Portland USA for a while. Check that out, you’ll find nice gear and good people I’m sure.

Cool - thanks. Will look them up and hopefully stop by! I appreciate the recommendation. thumbs up
yusufkeys
Its called ZVUK http://www.zvukpraha.cz/
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Page 1 of 1