MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

iwato scale argos bleak or sh mk2
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman  
Author iwato scale argos bleak or sh mk2
digitalohm
does anyone know if there is a way to use the iwato scale with argos bleak or the sh mk2?

per wiki

Quote:
Iwato scale. The iwato scale is a musical scale that is similar to the Locrian mode (spelled 1 b2 b3 4 b5 b6 b7), seventh mode of the major scale, different in that it has no 3rd or 6th notes, thus making it pentatonic. Its spelling is therefore 1 b2 4 b5 b7.

I know we can get l - locrian mode but unsure if there is a way to hone it further?
hawkfuzz
No custom scaling, however, in the SHMK2 I often select a few notes I wanna use in unquantized mode, then select the random play mode. You have 16 sliders so you can cover a few octaves if you so choose.

No customizing scales though...
guestt
It would be great to have a way to programme custom scales... even if it is an archaic and brutal process!
digitalohm
from a workflow perspective something like a button combination to enter the scale definition mode, and then using the 16 sliders to set the notes available, and then a button to save.
guestt
Oh that's far too easy, we need at least a chip programmer to be involved somehow, preferably some barely working desktop software and a non human readable non-standard scale definition hihi

p.s. please don't take me seriously, a nice workflow for this would be very welcome!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman  
Page 1 of 1