MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Voltage Block save issue?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author Voltage Block save issue?
jgoney
So, I just received one of the new batch of Voltage Blocks, and I can't seem to get the save/recall to work. Anyone faced any issues with this? Here's what I'm doing:

1. Clock Voltage Block from Pam's New Workout and start sequence.
2. Make some changes to sequence on Voltage Block.
3. While holding the save button (not in shift mode), press one of the step buttons (the first one, for example) --> all the step buttons light up sequentially, like a progress meter.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3, using a different step (step two, for example).
5. While holding the recall button, press step button number 1.

Expected result: the sequence saved to step 1 starts playing
Actual result: all sequences are cleared

Is this user error, or is there a possibility that there's some issue in the firmware with the new batch?
davidlovell
I have exactly the same problem with my new VB. I've just emailed Malekko. Have you had any luck in fixing yours?
jgoney
davidlovell wrote:
I have exactly the same problem with my new VB. I've just emailed Malekko. Have you had any luck in fixing yours?

Yeah, Malekko got back with me and confirmed that it's not working correctly. It's covered under warranty, so I've sent it off to them and I'm hoping for the best. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a problem endemic to the new batch. :-(
PLNB
I sent an email to Malekko regarding sync issues with Varigate 8 and VB, but during testing the VB was also acting funny using the CV input switch mode. I'll test general saving tonight to see if this is an issue on my panel in addition to the above items.
neonmercury1
i had this happen with my VB i bought last year and they gave my a minty fresh one right away. great customer service, they even hand delivered it to an event i was going to in seattle.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1