MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Where are the Pico Drums sample packs?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author Where are the Pico Drums sample packs?
magnetsandlasers
Two weeks ago I took a look at the sample packs in the Chrome app and saw a bunch of them available. Previewed them, got all excited. Today I finally get my programmer and... nothing. Where did they all go? How do I get them back? Anyone else experiencing this? very frustrating

magnetsandlasers
Also wondering if this happens with any regularity, or if this is a "first time" thing and my timing is just bad... I don't know. Sucks, I was planning on a night of fun times with my new dual Pico Drum setup but it's turned into a night of frustration instead cry
magnetsandlasers
Just heard that the website is undergoing a change and the samples will be moved to the new server early next week! This is fun!
Bots
Did you allready find the samples?
magnetsandlasers
Bots wrote:

Just checked and not yet although I saw on a Facebook thread that they are supposedly going to be restored today
Bots
Oke thanks for the info!
hyperdriver
magnetsandlasers wrote:
Bots wrote:

Just checked and not yet although I saw on a Facebook thread that they are supposedly going to be restored today

Still no sample packs
hyperdriver
hyperdriver wrote:
magnetsandlasers wrote:
Bots wrote:

Still no sample packs

They are working now smile
Bots
Where did you find the samples packs, i just checked with programmer but didn't find it?
kodek
Hey! Pico Drum sample packs are back online, with fresh pack from "clipping.". Enjoy! w00t
Bots
Thanks SlayerBadger!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1