MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Shrolca Kickstarter volca size shruthi midi touchplate keys
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Author Shrolca Kickstarter volca size shruthi midi touchplate keys
companyofquail
we did a thing

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1379201970/shrolca-digital-wavecy cle-synthesizer

[/img]
euromorcego
looks interesting!

I see there is no DIY option? Will there be one? Also: since the Shruthi was famous for its open source approach: will the shrolca follow up on this?
bougie
really nice, will keep an eye on this for sure. good luck with the project!
companyofquail
there is no diy option yet because it is SMT

and yes this will be fully open source upon release.

all files will be published.
anselmi
nice one! I like it will have a metal case and integrated keyboard

some questions:

1. what filter are you using? does it have any "type" parameter like modes or different slopes?

2. where are the CV inputs? are they assignable to different parameter per patch or globally?

3. in the eurorack version are the audio I/O compatible with euro levels?

thanks!
companyofquail
thank you so much for your interest!

24db ladder filter. this is a single mode low pass filter.

the cv i/o is only accessible with the euro option expander panel. pictures coming this week and will be added to update the page. and yes it will be compatible with euro levels.
anselmi
companyofquail wrote:
24db ladder filter. this is a single mode low pass filter.

a new design? or is this one of the previously available for the shruthi?
companyofquail
this is a different design
companyofquail
oh, also the cv inputs are assignable per patch. they are just part of the routing matrix. you get 12 slots per patch. you can check out the kickstarter page for the rest of the sources and destinations. thank you for all the good questions, this will help a lot when doing the update with the euro frame expander.
kinkujin
update please?
companyofquail
as of now the kickstarters have been fulfilled and i am going to take a couple of months off and finish some other projects. i doubt i will do another run of these units unless they catch on from the delivered units and i can justify making 100 more. i have not decided whether to offer the remaining units online myself or just distribute them through shops.
kinkujin
Ah I see. Hope it was successful. Thanks for that!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Page 1 of 1