MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Happy holidays! Please see the year-end funding drive post in the Announcements subforum. Thanks and all my love to you beautiful people.

Connecting both FH-1 (or FH-2) and ES-8 to iPad
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Author Connecting both FH-1 (or FH-2) and ES-8 to iPad
99centimos
Is it possible to have both modules fully working at the same time vía an USB hub or something like an iConnectMIDI4+?
os
Yes, just tried it:

Code:

iPad
  |
camera connection kit
  |
hub
  |-----------|
ES-8        FH-2
Da Dah Da
Hello, i’m looking to connect my iPad Pro 10.5 to my studio, i have a Fh-1 and want to add a midi usb controler for thé iPad apps (Seaboard block or Joué), a iconnect audio 4+ for iPad audio and midi DIN and a ES-8 for Audulus.

iPad
l
iconnectAudio4+ USB 1
iconnectAudio4+ Host
l
USB HUB
l l l
FH-1 USB midi controler ES-8

Does it work ?

Thanks !
os
That would work with an FH-2. With an FH-1, you'd have to connect it to one of the iconnectAudio4+ USB ports.
Da Dah Da
Thanks os !
I see an other problem, iOS can’t agregat 2 audio interface (ES-8 and iconnectAudio) maybe a iconnectMidi and a usb audio interface with adat is a better choice, more flexible in the case where i don’t use my modular.

I wonder if for iOS, ES-8 with an audio interface plug in the adat in/out is seen as a single audio interface ?
os
Yes, as far as iOS is concerned there is only the ES-8.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Page 1 of 1