MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Time to catch up on some reading!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Author Time to catch up on some reading!
Faustgeist
BenA718
Wow, nice.
Faustgeist
Getting out of the weekend heat was the plan, but when both books arrived just before I left... Lucky timing!
sduck
That doesn't look like Columbia. I've been there. There's nothing there except excruciating heat.

(my apologies to Columbians and other South Carolinians - it's actually really nice there. I was just trying to be funny, sort of.)
Faustgeist
Heheh, heat we have!

This is 3hrs north in Highlands, NC. My summer escape town.

Next time you are in Cola reach out - summer is hot, but lots of surprising and cool stuff afoot.

Hope all is well in TN!
MarcelP
Looks to me like time to soak in the view and soak up some gin.
Faustgeist
MarcelP wrote:

On it! A day of old fashions . .

A guest visits . .

And now Chaos Reigns.
felixer
what chaos? wolves happen to be very well organized. better then most people i would say. but then they don't have democrazy ...
Faustgeist
felixer wrote:
what chaos? wolves happen to be very well organized. better then most people i would say. but then they don't have democrazy ...

Heheh, this is one of our North Carolina Red Tailed Foxes. And the quote is from a sweet little romantic film; Antichrist.

Last wolf I saw was at 3am walking around in downtown east Berlin (2005). We saw one another and both ran for it!
Faustgeist
And I probably should talk about these synth books.

I am starting with Mark Jenkins 2007 'Analog Synthesizers' and so far like it. An easy survey of the history and techniques for making what we all love. About in the middle presently.

If I ease off the bourbon I might get through it in time to hit 'Push, Turn, Move'. Which looks gorgeous.

More soon ...
dooj88
i hardly ever see foxes, and before this week, i saw none this year... and my friends and family would tell you i'm 'out in the sticks.' tuesday i saw two driving to/from work, yesterday i saw another, and now i'm counting yours as a fourth hihi. love those little guys (except their blood-curdling a-woman-is-being-murdered-in-that-field-screams in the depths of the night.)

gorgeous spot!! i'm in a valley between the first and second ranges of the blue ridge mtns in va, and i love seeing them. not as spectacular as that though.
cptnal
dooj88 wrote:
tuesday i saw two driving to/from work

Those are some clever foxes round your way. screaming goo yo
dooj88
cptnal wrote:
dooj88 wrote:
tuesday i saw two driving to/from work

Those are some clever foxes round your way. screaming goo yo

heh, well there's less traffic in the car pool lanes
raylinds
Faustgeist wrote:
MarcelP wrote:

On it! A day of old fashions . .

A guest visits . .

And now Chaos Reigns.

Nice! I recommend Carpano Antica Vermouth for Manhattans.
luketeaford
I lived in South Carolina for a while -- just chiming in to say I like the Lars Von Trier reference and plan on reading about synthesizers outdoors this weekend. thumbs up
deltaphoenix
I like Highlands, NC a lot. My inlaws have a cabin Sapphire so I ended up in that area once or twice a year.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Page 1 of 1