MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

µTune expansion modules
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Tubbutec  
Author µTune expansion modules
mzero
Very excited to finally get my u-tune in the case later this week, but key for me are the expander modules... Wondering if there is any update on when they might be available?

Didn't see info in the forum...

Thanks!
tonymasiello
I am expecting to hear something any day now based on past estimates from Tubbutec. It would be helpful to know if there is a firm date, as am starting to prepare for a live performance, and I would ideally like to do microtonal stuff, but I really need the expander to do it properly.
mzero
Thanks Tony.... Me too! I am preparing a live set and really want to use the module but really need a couple expander modules to make it work...

Maybe I'll shoot a email to Tubbutec.... would be great if there was a date even if somewhat tentative... I know in another thread Steevio said much the same, that he needed the expanders for a tour and Tubbutec didn't think they'd be ready in time, but that was a couple months ago anyway....

I'll email and post back here what I find out....

Thanks!

Michael
mzero
Well, sort of... News is just that the expansion modules are in process, and Tobias said he is working hard on getting them out but can't give a date at the moment....

Hopefully soon!!
mzero
Though I do get the impression the expansion modules are not far off...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Tubbutec  
Page 1 of 1