MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Modules/sequencers that allow recording and playback of CV?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author Modules/sequencers that allow recording and playback of CV?
orbita
Other than Voltage Block and Brain Seed, which other sequencers allow recording and playback of continuous CV? And what playback control do they offer?
reodjectz
Bishop's Miscellany

And if you consider the VB the NE Mimetic Digitalis has the same knob record. As does bastl's CV trinity.

The 1.666 fw of the PH mk2 sequencer

Any deep sample and hold? Telephone game maybe?

and many more........
Graffie
The Hermod does CV recording. Playback is kinda like how Elektron sequencers work.
Multi Grooves
I've not checked the new firmware but i think the eloquencer has the facillity to do this. Fingers crossed it has been implemented by now...
brandonlogic
er301 can record continuous cv and it can be manipulated the same way audio can.
but, the recorded cv can only be used for internal modulations, since the outputs are not dc coupled. still, really powerful.
Xinod
the Expert Sleeper Disting records/playbacks CV too
guestt
reodjectz wrote:

I am baffled by this, the PH doesn't record CV does it? If it does I'll be amazed!!
huffnPuff
Any DC coupled sampler e.g. the Rossum Assimil8tor.
Paranormal Patroler
Baddcr wrote:
reodjectz wrote:

I am baffled by this, the PH doesn't record CV does it? If it does I'll be amazed!!

I think the SHmk2 does. Not sure about the PH though.
limpmeat
Cv looper by nexus.
dooj88
Paranormal Patroler wrote:
Baddcr wrote:
reodjectz wrote:

I think the SHmk2 does. Not sure about the PH though.

it does, although i've not had a use for it so i don't know the process. i'm sure robotopsy covered it in their amazing videos

2disbetter
The SSP can. It can record 16 different CV signals at once. They can then be used internally for anything (to include sequencing) or can be sent back out to drive other modules in your rack. As the module is still in development (modules have already started shipping) look for this functionality to grow exponentially.

2d
erenod
Modcan CV record...
Queequeg
Doesn't Marbles record CV?
xenosapien
GinkoSynthese SampleSlicer does record CV

a bit crude = 12 bit, but it does record CV... DivKid mentions it in one of his demo vids as well.
danishchairs
Flame Quad-CV-Recorder. 4 channels of recording, playback, looping.

https://www.modulargrid.net/e/flame-quad-cv-recorder

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1