MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

schippmann HDH6/VDL6 or cwejman mmf-2 for stereo?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author schippmann HDH6/VDL6 or cwejman mmf-2 for stereo?
FatRocky
hmmm.....
schippmann HDH6/VDL6 combo or cwejman mmf-2 for stereo effects- panning,mixing adding and/or subtracting outputs?

hmmm.....

do they overlap sound and possibilities ?

Thanks thumbs up
t0nmontana
I don't have the cwejman so I can't speak to that, but I do have the HDH6/VDL6 combo and I love em. I have them paired with a quad inverter and quad precision adder (the Intellijel 2hp ones). With all that it's really a fantastic filter station. It does require a little extra legwork on the patching, but the multitude of filter options and experimentation that can be done is pretty fantastic.
FatRocky
t0nmontana wrote:
I don't have the cwejman so I can't speak to that, but I do have the HDH6/VDL6 combo and I love em. I have them paired with a quad inverter and quad precision adder (the Intellijel 2hp ones). With all that it's really a fantastic filter station. It does require a little extra legwork on the patching, but the multitude of filter options and experimentation that can be done is pretty fantastic.

Hi ,
Thanks for your answer
One question : Which is the Intellijel 2hp quad precision adder? i know the 2hp inverter but not that one. I´d like to know as i aslso might need those for mixing signals. I thought about the Happy Nerding 3xMIA for that.

thumbs up
t0nmontana
Sorry...i meant the Intellijel 2hp unity mixer. My brain farted, so it's actually two 3 channel unity mixers basically. There's some other lower HP count precision adders/unity mixers out there as well, but this one works good for me.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1