MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Behringer Model D filter question?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author Behringer Model D filter question?
fritzmartin
Is it possible to use the filter section of the Behringer to control other VCO's in my rack? I'm sure it is a newbie question, but I can't figure it out yet.

Here is my rack:
https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/651621

Thanks
suthnear
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by using "the filter section of the Behringer to control other VCOs in my rack". Do you want to route your oscillators through the behringer and filter them using its filter? If so that's what the Ext(ernal) input on the D is for. You don't have a conventional mixer but you can use your Maths as a mixer if you want to filter multiple oscillators at a time.
fritzmartin
Yeah, that is what I meant. Thanks, I will give it a try. Actually, I was thinking about selling the Behringer.
Ebotronix
I use the BMD with my Modular.
you can use the external in for your VCO's
but the Filter is not separated ,you must trigger the BMD to get a signal
from the output.
the BMD high pass filter mode doesn't work.

here is a modular jam ,I played the BMD with the silver Ribbon .
gentle_attack
fritzmartin wrote:
Yeah, that is what I meant. Thanks, I will give it a try. Actually, I was thinking about selling the Behringer.

You really have this rack and don't know how to run your modules sounds through the filter of the Behringer?

If so I would take a big pause on the buying and selling and get a feel for what you've got on the desk right now. This is a great little rig that deserves exploring, swappping this kit for thR isn't going to improve your playing or sound design if you aren't learning the gear and PLAYING!, the greatest joy of all.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1