MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Harmonic PLLaser - Schlappi Engineering
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author Harmonic PLLaser - Schlappi Engineering
Estes
No hype for this one?

Looks super interesting!

https://schlappiengineering.com/products/harmonic-pllaser/
huffnPuff
Looks very nice, I’d be all over this if I didn’t already have two PLLs in my system! CV control over multiplication and division is unique though, no other eurorack PLL does that.

It’s not clear whether it has a comparator on the input so that it can accept any audio signal? There’s a Threshold knob but I’m not sure what it does.
huffnPuff
Their Interstellar Radio module is also very cool.
motorhead412
definitely hyped for this one. Interstellar Radio is a great module
maltemark
Extremely hyped
ablearcher
Great to see interest! There are comparators on the input, early revision had a threshold setting but i dropped that because i didnt get a lot of use out of that control. It currently has a set 1v threshold on input.

This one has been sitting at about 90% for a while, tweaking values and trying to expand the sweet spots.
huffnPuff
I’m not sure I understand where the actual audio input is, so revising the panel might be a good idea if I may say so myself cool

If I can make another suggestion, the Synchrodyne and expander don’t cope well with slow signals such as rhythmic clocks. If technically possible this could be another unique feature.
ranix
looks pretty awesome to me, I would love to have one
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1