MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Happy holidays! Please see the year-end funding drive post in the Announcements subforum. Thanks and all my love to you beautiful people.

Pulsar-23 by Soma
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next [all]
Author Pulsar-23 by Soma
Tumulishroomaroom

This thing looks mad and sounds huge.

Edit : link to the Soma website : http://somasynths.com/pulsar-23/
senecio
This man is a genius and true artist!
EPTC
Too damn cool. The sounds in the latter half of the video. Incredible: Over 100 patch points (and separate audio outs for each of the 23 modules, wow!) - Automatic waitlist request for me.

Wonder if any connections are normaled together. This really feels like a wonderful add on to the Lyra.
Blingley
hyper hyper hyper

Sounds great. Can't contain hype.

hyper hyper hyper
dogoftears
what the actual fuck
got on the list
moloque
Well now gotta start selling my unused noise toy, while I'm on the list meh eek!
acidity regulator
It costs too much for what I was thinking I'd pay for a drum machine but I gotta stretch my funds since I had to get on the list.

Soon all my desktop synths will be Soma and all my desktop effects OTO. Getting weirdly bandwagon-y about this stuff
syncretism
God damn it.
Futuresound
oh no
Hainbach
This is totally awesome.
Paranormal Patroler
I'm game. The sounds on that video could entertain for hours!
RickKleffel
I have neither the space nor the money, but I'm in line and will find the money and make the space. That's the sound and interface for a drum machine i've been waiting for since the Linn 9000. The web site description is fantastic, over-the-top in the best possible manner.

https://somasynths.com/pulsar-23/
EPTC
RickKleffel wrote:
I have neither the space nor the money, but I'm in line and will find the money and make the space.

That describes me as well. Yeah already conspiring about this summer's fundraising, but man is that video the knees bees.

Soma world problems.
placebo92
Goddamn it now my just purchased dfam feels so inferior. Gear lust feels like a curse sometimes. This looks damn cool though.. But holy smokes that price.
chvad
lol. on the list! just YESTERDAY i was about to declare that i'd no longer be getting new gear. this is WAY to cool not to get. fuuuuuuuuuuck. stupid good ideas ruin me!
neonmercury1
This thing sounds like a beast!!! I too "dont need More gear" but this might just be a must buy for what im doing. Dead Banana
sparood
I need more gear, all the better! Exciting!
dandandan
senecio wrote:
This man is a genius and true artist!

Yes! In my mind he is something of a Russian version of Ciat-Lonbarde’s Peter Blasser.
MindMachine
Yes. And points for not making any Sharpie errors. Can it really be replicated?
Funky40
Great, so i could just witness how people create hype

lol
Tumulishroomaroom
Modulus
I think I echo everyone’s sentiment here that this box is next level. Love the new demo video. Digging the alligator clips too, super fun
Futuresound
Funky40 wrote:
Great, so i could just witness how people create hype

lol

Well, getting excited after an 8-minute demo video by an inspired designer is a bit different than ‘hype’ based off, for example, a single blurry still image or whatever, as we’ve seen before
Nelson Baboon
sigh. this is the drum machine I've always wanted.
R.U.Nuts
Nelson Baboon wrote:
sigh. this is the drum machine I've always wanted.

This is basically the first drum machine ever, that caught my interest.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next [all]
Page 1 of 5