MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

I love my 208
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author I love my 208
sendepause
So this week I finished my Buchla 208 and I’m in love.
What a beautiful instrument. Organic sound and a very well thought over interface. Yeah, I now know why people say Don Buchla is a genius.

Now I just wanted to share my first baby steps.

InnnerSight
Congratulations, it is indeed a fantastic instrument.
synthi
Congrats!! and enjoy the 208. Put a 217 there and you will feel it even more as a stand alone instrument.
cheers! Guinness ftw!
sendepause
synthi wrote:
Congrats!! and enjoy the 208. Put a 217 there and you will feel it even more as a stand alone instrument.

I’m planning to make it a full easle. With my eurorack system I’m missing the idea of having a full, complete instrument. And I like the form factor and the whole idea behind the easle. It’s such a great concept, the fact that you have certain limitations so have to - more or less - work with rules and boundaries.
InnnerSight
sendepause wrote:
synthi wrote:

I’m planning to make it a full easle. With my eurorack system I’m missing the idea of having a full, complete instrument. And I like the form factor and the whole idea behind the easle. It’s such a great concept, the fact that you have certain limitations so have to - more or less - work with rules and boundaries.

This is definitely one of the wonderful things about a complete instrument like this, it has many limitations but at the same time, it has so many possibilities - it's like having a science lab at your fingertips.

The fact that you can easily interact with the sliders to enable you to become part of the modulations is awesome.
sendepause
I will try to do more 1 minute patch video’s with my 208 on my YouTube channel.

Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ30ZMjJDAI5Z3dkKyYVOcw
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1