MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

loads of new mods today
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Announcements - Please read!  
Author loads of new mods today
Muff Wiggler
too many to list. enjoy all the new goodness on the forum.

I'm testing the "upload picture" option - give it a try yourself!

Muff Wiggler
and.... cool! it works 8)
Muff Wiggler
coolness

there's a nice forum search now

and you can 'watch' your favorite topics as well

nice
Muff Wiggler
another couple -

- refined the 'latest posts' listing on the bottom of the main forum page

- if you get email notification of PM's, the content of the message is now contained in the email notification 8)
Muff Wiggler
you get stars below your name now for how many YEARS you've been a member here haha lol
Muff Wiggler
w00t, there's a 'category jump box' now in the bottom right on each page 8)
Muff Wiggler
YouTube embedding bbcode button now when making new posts (not in Quick Reply though)
Muff Wiggler
now there's one for Google Video (GVideo) as well
Muff Wiggler
some new bbcode options when posting for glowing text, as well as for shadowed text
Muff Wiggler
heresandattempttoinstallamodthatwillkeepreallyreallylongstringsoftextl ikethisoneherefrommakingthebrowserwindowabnormallywidebecausethatreall ysucksonforumswhenithappensanddoesn'titjustreallyreallyreallygetfrustr atingsometimeshavingtoscrollallbackandforthbackandforthjusttoreadtheth readgeezthat'sannoyingletsseeifthisworked............................. ............
Muff Wiggler
itworked!
zerosum
Quote:
if you get email notification of PM's, the content of the message is now contained in the email notification

cool 8)
Quote:
YouTube embedding bbcode button now

Kick ASS!!!! Now Felix's livewire/eurorack demos will be directly in the posts!

Quote:
heresandattempttoinstallamodthatwillkeepreallyreallylongstringsoftextl ikethisoneherefrommakingthebrowserwindowabnormallywidebecausethatreall ysucksonforumswhenithappensanddoesn'titjustreallyreallyreallygetfrustr atingsometimeshavingtoscrollallbackandforthbackandforthjusttoreadtheth readgeezthat'sannoyingletsseeifthisworked............................. ............

lol lol
We need more smilies, I need a rolling on the floor laughing smily!
I need to remember(write down all the codes for my favorite smilies)
I like the headbanging one and the bob, and the thumbs up(me favorite) and laughing ones are cool too!!! lol
zerosum
this forum rocks man 8)
Muff Wiggler
thanks! it's a pain getting all the mods installed properly and not conflicting with each other, which they seem to do a lot

oh yeah, users can upload avatars now

somehow i can make a gallery where users can browse the images that have been uploaded using the in-post image uploader thing, i'll get around to that

i'll get around to lots of smileys soon enough too

also want to get the attachment mod so users can attach and download (with download count) mp3s and any other files right in posts. that mod needs to be installed manually though, and it's a big one, lots of work and code to change, so i'm probably not going to get around to that for a while, we'll see

oh yeah, all the fancy new bbcode buttons for fancy text and youtube and photo-upload etc., those won't ever show on the quick reply panel. you'll need the regular 'new post' or 'post reply' panel if you want to use those buttons. i don't think i'm up to changing this behaviour and hacking the new bbcode buttons into the quick reply mod, sorry

other than that, seems good and i'm happy with the forum at this point. i busted my blackberry's ability to read it, which i'm pretty ticked off about, but i'd rather keep all the mod functionality i added today, so i'll live with it

now i'm just paranoid about what's going to happen to all this code when the next phpbb update comes out meh
Muff Wiggler
hehe i installed a bunch of mods that only i can see, because they are admin panel stuff. anyway one of them makes it really easy to change the banner graphic at will.... you know, those staring cats up top. so you may see me changing that shit up from time to time
zerosum
Quote:
ou know, those staring cats up top. so you may see me changing that shit up from time to time

Those are cool smile
They watch my back and make sure that no one sneaks up behind me
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Announcements - Please read!  
Page 1 of 1