MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Buchla Easel Mods (Dunnington Audio or Others?)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author Buchla Easel Mods (Dunnington Audio or Others?)
bishun
SEE: dunningtonaudio.co.uk

I've been trying to reach out to the store owner for quite some time, as I would like add the self cycling envelope and switchable range for the modulation oscillator, as well as the infinite sustain module.

I haven't heard anything back from e-mail, facebook, or instagram :(

Is there anything/anyway else readily available to achieve the same goal? I'm the process of finishing a 208 (Roman v2) build and would very much like to get it done in one shot.

Thanks in advance for any help.
papz
Self cycling envelope and switchable range for the modulation oscillator are standard on the ToolBox that's on the way to you wink
bishun
Ahhh, that's right! I think I would prefer to use the ToolBox - so that just leaves the infinite sustain module I suppose.
papz
For the out of stock EG sustain module I can't help. Tarandfeathers (who runs Dunnington audio) said he won't do another run but maybe if enough builders insist...

I still have some EG looper PCBs that I did before the ToolBox, if someone wants one, I can send it free of charge, just pm me.

The MO range switch needs no PCB, it's just a switch connected to +/-15V via a 120k resistor and a trimpot for scaling.
tarandfeathers
I'm considering another run of the infinite sustain module. I have had a number of expressions of interest, but still not enough to break even on a production run. However, I have managed to get an acceptable quote for 25 pieces. The price will be slightly higher than the first run, but not by much. I am waiting for a quote on assembly of the looper/range switch boards as I simply don't have time to assemble these by hand currently but since these are single sided and low parts count I think they should be reasonable to have made.

If I go ahead I will probably do 25 of each and I am pretty sure that these will be the last runs of these modules.
tarandfeathers
I should add: apologies for the lack of response, between the winter olympics, world cup, Wimbledon etc my day job has been absolutely nuts this year so I have been a bit behind on correspondence...
Synesthesia
hey boss, i might go with 2x infinite sustain module please.

I absolutelly love your other mod, so... 2 for me!
bishun
tarandfeathers wrote:
I should add: apologies for the lack of response, between the winter olympics, world cup, Wimbledon etc my day job has been absolutely nuts this year so I have been a bit behind on correspondence...

No worries, i think there's enough hunger for another run smile I know I would be ordering multiples myself.
dingebre
tarandfeathers wrote:

I am interested in a couple as well please.

David
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1