MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Acoustic guitar shops in Nashville
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Author Acoustic guitar shops in Nashville
Kent
Can anyone kindly recommend a good one?
sduck
Gruhn is the standard. They have the best of the best, and ridiculous priced vintage stuff if you're into that. Carter is also an up and coming standout, I've not been there but everyone says it's the bomb. Corner Music can be great, but they may be in the process of moving currently, I'm not sure. There are also lots of small places that may have exactly what you're looking for depending on what that is.
Kent
Thanks, Sire Duck.

I’m looking for a well-worn beater parlor guitar that can take steel or silk-n-steel strings.
Just sat down at “The Row” for dinner after being awake for about 21 hours. I’m tripping out!
sduck
Are you in Nashville? For NAMM? Argghh. I seem to be avoiding it this year - too much other stuff going on. Give me a ring ding if you want...
Kent
I ended up going to Carter’s, Gruhn and Rumble Seat. Carter’s was much more to my liking and style. The staff was extremely friendly. George Gruhn was a gentleman and I got to go upstairs and see ‘the good stuff’ and have a play. Rumble Seat was small but good.

Carter’s won’t ship things if CITES is involved. They said that it was too much hassle. Oh, well.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Page 1 of 1