MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

RK5 test
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Metasonix  
Author RK5 test
Mat
Moog$FooL$
thanx Mat.

can u give us a small description of what u patched there??
Mat
Moog$FooL$ wrote:
thanx Mat.

can u give us a small description of what u patched there??


S2000 and D2000 audio out to RK5 CH1, CH2 inputs
Cirklon sends CVs to RK5 CV In CH1,CH2
RK5 two outputs go to a Mixer Module
Mixer Module to Bass Amp

RK5 fits very nicely with D2000 and a good combo with S and D 2000.
metasonix
SlayerBadger! and ignore the stupid FB comments about "fart noises". NO ONE farts with more brutal power than Metasonix.
Mat
metasonix wrote:
SlayerBadger! and ignore the stupid FB comments about "fart noises". NO ONE farts with more brutal power than Metasonix.


MY ASS IS BLEEDING
Sallad
Nice with the RK-5 mounted in the D-2000! How do you power it? Not from the D-2000 supply?
metasonix
Sallad wrote:
Nice with the RK-5 mounted in the D-2000! How do you power it? Not from the D-2000 supply?

Of course from the D-2000. Why not?
EPTC
The RK5 needs about 200mA at peak power on, right? Would the RK6 work in the D2000 power ribbon as well?
metasonix
Yes if the power brick can put out enough current. Make sure it's a 5 amp brick.
Sallad
Thank you for answering!

So I can use the 16-pin Euro power cable behind the panel of the D-2000 and that would be enough for the RK5 (and not cause any problems with the D-2000 performance)? I thought the RK needed -12v as well and that the D-2000 only gives out +12...

Would be super if ok to do so!

metasonix wrote:
Sallad wrote:
Nice with the RK-5 mounted in the D-2000! How do you power it? Not from the D-2000 supply?

Of course from the D-2000. Why not?
metasonix
Sallad wrote:
So I can use the 16-pin Euro power cable behind the panel of the D-2000 and that would be enough for the RK5 (and not cause any problems with the D-2000 performance)? I thought the RK needed -12v as well and that the D-2000 only gives out +12...

I think you are misunderstanding the manual. The D-2000 provides +12 and -4.5 volts. RK5 should work.
Sallad
Ok, thanks for clarifying! I will get a RK5 soon as possible then wink
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Metasonix  
Page 1 of 1
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group