MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Summer Garden
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author Summer Garden
synkrotron
Much Tinkley Stuff:-

(Links removed)
synkrotron
I thought this was a little bit better than my usual stuff.

I guess the problem is, once Peeps gain that what you create ain't that good, that is it... Might need to change my name Mr. Green
AATA
synkrotron wrote:
I thought this was a little bit better than my usual stuff.

I guess the problem is, once Peeps gain that what you create ain't that good, that is it... Might need to change my name Mr. Green

I don't understand - it sounds like you are saying people don't think what you do is any good? I think it sounds really nice - subscribed to your youtube channel!
synkrotron
AATA wrote:
subscribed to your youtube channel!

Thanks for the sub... I have just checked out Lambda on your channel, and sub'd back, as I like what I here.

My statement in the second post is based on feedback on this forum, which is zero for this particular piece. I generally don't bother bumping my tune posts and quite often they soon disappear to page two with zero comments and only a dozen or so views. Hence my expressed assumptions.

I only post my tunes on a couple of forums.

I've been an active member of ambientonline.org for a couple of years and I do get positive feedback there for most of my stuff.

I also post on a forum that is an offshoot of the old Cakewalk forums and, even though the musical styles covered vary across a wide spectrum the peeps there are very kind an put up with my stuff.

The reason why I started to publish my tunes on the MW forum is because I am now into Eurorack and I would never think of posting my non-modular stuff here.

But, frankly, I don't know why I bother and in future I will just use this place to get advice on modules and patching.

Cheers, and thanks for taking time out to listen to my stuff,

andy smile
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1