MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Serpens Modular - New Australian Manufacturer
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author Serpens Modular - New Australian Manufacturer
Serpentine
Hi guys,

We're a new Australian manufacturer and we've just released our Dual LFO. If anyone is looking for a cheap and reasonably basic dual LFO with some nice aesthetics then look no further ! It's also only 20mm deep so it's super skiff friendly.

Each modulator has a range switch and the two LFOs in each unit are engineered differently in order to give users a very wide range of modulation speeds going from audio rate down to about 1 minute. The outputs also have wave shaping so a variety of LFO shapes are possible.

All hand made in Australia using only the highest quality components and is being released in small, individually numbered batches.

https://www.serpensmodular.com/Antares-Dual-Analog-Modulator-p95214718

Plenty more modules in the pipeline so search us out on Facebook if you're interested to see what we're up to.

Cheers !
motorhead412
that faceplate design is dope
Serpentine
motorhead412 wrote:
that faceplate design is dope

Thanks, glad you like it smile
Trooper
85€ including sending to europe is a very good price thumbs up

curious what comes else
Moerder
Just ordered one. Can only agree, the design is stellar! hihi

Looking forward to experimenting with this soon and seeing more modules on your site in future. Keep it up!
PompeiiRuler
Congrats on the startup. As others have said, the panel design alone has sparked my interest. Where in Melbourne are you situated?
uniquepersonno2
Wow, huge fan of the aesthetic. Definitely keeping an eye on this and hopefully I'll get some of your modules when my budget frees up a bit. What else do you have planned?
Moerder
Finally got the Antares in the mail now. It must've travelled the entire world even after the post initially messed up but I was contacted about the delay and I'm very patient anyway so no harm done.

(lovely box design and stuffs!) so just set it up and have to say that it is a very solid module and I really like the feel of everything. Not to mention the amazing design.(!) It seems to do what it should but I'm yet to experiment properly. Overall I'm really happy with this purchase as well as the friendly and professional service. Will recommend you guys for sure and have done so here now. wink

Thanks again and keep up the good work!
Serpentine
Moerder wrote:
Finally got the Antares in the mail now. It must've travelled the entire world even after the post initially messed up but I was contacted about the delay and I'm very patient anyway so no harm done.

(lovely box design and stuffs!) so just set it up and have to say that it is a very solid module and I really like the feel of everything. Not to mention the amazing design.(!) It seems to do what it should but I'm yet to experiment properly. Overall I'm really happy with this purchase as well as the friendly and professional service. Will recommend you guys for sure and have done so here now. wink

Thanks again and keep up the good work!

Thank you so much for the kind words ! We really appreciate the feedback smile

We're working on a slew of new modules atm so watch this space smile
Serpentine
uniquepersonno2 wrote:
Wow, huge fan of the aesthetic. Definitely keeping an eye on this and hopefully I'll get some of your modules when my budget frees up a bit. What else do you have planned?

We're got a filter, some oscillators and a bunch of other stuff in the works atm. Filter and the first oscillator should be out by the end of the year if all goes to plan. I'll bump this thread once it's available.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1