MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Voltage controlled stereo FX send ?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author Voltage controlled stereo FX send ?
mafouka
Anyone care to share their favourite way to rig up a voltage controlled stereo fx send? Returns would be going into a separate mixer in my case.

Frames could definitely do this, correct? How about two pairs of VC panners? I haven't found any dedicated modules for such a task.
Sinamsis
mafouka wrote:
Anyone care to share their favourite way to rig up a voltage controlled stereo fx send? Returns would be going into a separate mixer in my case.

Frames could definitely do this, correct? How about two pairs of VC panners? I haven't found any dedicated modules for such a task.

You could use a Dubmix for the whole thing. One of the reasons I bought it. Though for stereo you would need the expander, which then becomes overkill if that's all you want it for. Ha, but still, they are a great set of modules. Otherwise why not just mult the audio to two VCAs and mult the CV, then if need be bring the dry and wet audio into two mixers or mixer channels and blend to taste?
euxine
Frap CGM series can do this.
xenosapien
4ms VCA Matrix - literally why I got it.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1