MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Happy holidays! Please see the year-end funding drive post in the Announcements subforum. Thanks and all my love to you beautiful people.

Set up ES-40 + ESX-8MD + MOTU Ultralite + Ableton?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Author Set up ES-40 + ESX-8MD + MOTU Ultralite + Ableton?
Holiday
Been trying for days now to get this to work with no luck. Don't know if the issue is in Ableton, MOTU or the modules. As a test I was able to send signal from S/PDIF out to S/PDIF in on MOTU so I know the cable works and MOTU is getting signal to S/PDIF from Silent Way ES-4 Controller plugin. Checked modules connection a few times and all seems correct. Not sure what I am doing wrong. I need a step by step.
Patch77
Holiday wrote:
Been trying for days now to get this to work with no luck. Don't know if the issue is in Ableton, MOTU or the modules. As a test I was able to send signal from S/PDIF out to S/PDIF in on MOTU so I know the cable works and MOTU is getting signal to S/PDIF from Silent Way ES-4 Controller plugin. Checked modules connection a few times and all seems correct. Not sure what I am doing wrong. I need a step by step.

Check that your output is exactly at 0db no more no less..
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Page 1 of 1