MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

IME in-store at Perfect Circuit (MONDAY July 23, 5-7pm)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman  
Author IME in-store at Perfect Circuit (MONDAY July 23, 5-7pm)
mt3
LIVE STREAM:

IME will be "discussing use of the Piston Honda Mark III and offering the first look at the Hertz Donut Mark III".

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/industrial-music-electronics-in-store-dem o-qa-giveaway-tickets-48145888649

Argos Bleak giveaway.
w00t

EDIT: Also will be viewable via youtube livestream.
Guinness ftw!
Sinamsis
Any more details on this? Are we going to get a look at HD mk III? Or maybe the Tyme Sefari firmware update that had been previously mentioned?
mt3
Updated original post with details:
IME will be "discussing use of the Piston Honda Mark III and offering the first look at the Hertz Donut Mark III".

https://www.facebook.com/industrialmusicelectronics/posts/190665188935 5828
mt3
Bumping this as a reminder that it is TOMORROW.
mt3
Updated original post with live stream.
w00t
mt3
Hertz Donut mk III focus.

Looks like he went into detail regarding the FM algorithms. Lots of detail on, history, inspiration, and back story.
w00t
mt3
The Single Andore Jr. is doing modulation.

HDmkIII released in September.
Single Andore Jr. released soon after that.
zeit
Nice! Watching now...
mt3
Dropped hint of Kermit mk II.
The Harvestman
PompeiiRuler
Curious about the collab with Malekko. BFF? any info on this?
zeit
PompeiiRuler wrote:

Yeah, in short he said you'd have to ask Malekko for any release dates.
gringostar
HD MKIII sounds amazing.

I did have two questions that weren't asked/addressed and would love to have them answered.

First does anyone know if there an lfo mode on the HD MKIII like there was on the MKII? I know that feature was taken off the PH MKIII is why I'm asking.

Second I'm assuming the HD MKIII will be kept at 17HP like the MKII modules and the PH MK III?
mt3

PompeiiRuler wrote:

Too much info.
The thread you want is here:
https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=175407

mt3
gringostar wrote:
First does anyone know if there an lfo mode on the HD MKIII like there was on the MKII? I know that feature was taken off the PH MKIII is why I'm asking.

Excellent question. I too was wondering about this.

The LFO mode of PH mk ]I[ was removed to improve its audio quality, well worth it in hindsight!
This also provides a reason to hang onto the PH mk II since it's amazing at wavetable LFO modulations.

I kind of can't see the LFO aspects removed from HD mk ]I[ since these are more agnostic "operators" intended to seamlessly transition between LFO and VCO mode, thus every oscillator is a first class citizen in FM land.
There shouldn't be any difference between the Primary Oscillator and the Modulation Oscillator: their roles and functions are theoretically interchangeable, especially when deployed in a multi-operator FM patch as a chain of operators/modules. Even the nomenclature of "Primary Oscillator" (rather than the "carrier") is hinting at a more agnostic role in a Frequentcy (sic) Modulation patch.

That said, I haven't watched the demo p0rn0 vid in full yet, only piecewise as time permitted. I'll watch this now and revise/update my comments.
dropthedyle
Some info on the TSefari firmware update ?
mt3
dropthedyle wrote:

Ya, mentioned the TS mk II firmware update improves the fidelity by reducing its noise, pops, and clicks.
No firm date mentioned.
dropthedyle
mt3 wrote:
dropthedyle wrote:

Ya, mentioned the TS mk II firmware update improves the fidelity by reducing its noise, pops, and clicks.
No firm date mentioned.

nanners w00t
coolshirtdotjpg
This was great. I got in a couple of questions via youtube. Very excited for kermit mk2
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman  
Page 1 of 1