MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

5U SN Voice
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Author 5U SN Voice
davebr
I couldn't find a thread for a 5U SN Voice module. They all seem to be Eurorack. I was given a personal SN Voice PCB and built it into a 3U width module. I chose to try the FrontPanelExpress printing as it was about half the cost. The legends are more of a light gray than bright white but look OK.

Photos at my SN Voice Module page.

When I built my first computer I used the General Instruments AY-3-8910 programmable sound generator IC so I was interested in trying the SN76477.

Dave

Kent
That is a gorgeous and resourceful build, sir.
josaka
been hunting an SN PCB for a long time..
JohnLRice
Outstanding work as always, Dave! applause we're not worthy
Faustgeist
Looks great!
dslocum
josaka wrote:
been hunting an SN PCB for a long time..

I have a few somewhere around here. PM if you want to discuss.
babysealclub
Dave, your pcb has a different layout than the ten or so I've built. Do you have a link?

I like that you implemented the mixer switches. I added that to my Euro build with an on/off switch in each section. I had to perf another board and convert the logic. It would be nice if the new pcbs made this easier.
synthcube
love Dave's version!
we have the SN Voice PCBs here as well as the MOTM format panels from Bridechamber, and considering a dotcom/MU version since its such a classic--
davebr
babysealclub wrote:
Dave, your pcb has a different layout than the ten or so I've built. Do you have a link?

That was a personal PCB sent to me by an individual for me to build. There is no link and to my knowledge he isn't selling anything.

Dave
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Page 1 of 1