MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Shnth teacher?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde  
Author Shnth teacher?
chorus7
Ok this is a long shot but would any of you Shnth experts be willing to teach a person like myself (who for the life of me can’t figure this thing out) for a fee?

Would love a FT session so the person could walk me through some examples?

Thought it would be worth asking...
meska
did you already see the oficial tutorial ? (they are pretty good )
chorus7
Yeah I did but it’s bizarre what I see him doing on the vid I can’t seem to do on mine?! In other words I end up having everything dropping into the wrong part of bowl... I want someone to be able to take me through for example making a Sid like patch or a Tet like patch but a piece at a time...

ie: output and where to put them, then how to add bars, then how to make them quantized, then how to make major/minor move up and down scales, then how to add an envelope to make the AD slower, then how to add a filter of some sort...etc

Seems like simple stuff and maybe it’s just the way I learn stuff but I just can’t seem to grasp simple things...
wednesdayayay
I haven't been able to mess with my music stuff for a little while but I always got along with the shnth
maybe we could do something over skype? or something with video capability
PM me if you are interested
chorus7
wednesdayayay wrote:
I haven't been able to mess with my music stuff for a little while but I always got along with the shnth

Love to! Thank you we're not worthy
PLNB
wednesdayayay wrote:

Any chance of a YouTube stream/video for us other newbs getting shnths/shtars? These deeper level instruments are fascinating, but the more resources out there could help potential customers take the leap if they know they can lean on more tutorials to master the basics. Thx!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde  
Page 1 of 1