MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Happy holidays! Please see the year-end funding drive post in the Announcements subforum. Thanks and all my love to you beautiful people.

Problems after Juno-66 install
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Tubbutec  
Author Problems after Juno-66 install
Shmongo
Hello everyone,

I have a Juno 6 and because I really wanted midi i/o I decided to get the Juno 66 Tubbutec mod. I'm spare on cash so I decided to do the installation myself.
After the installation I fired up the Juno and tested the new features, however I was quick to notice some defects (the Juno 6 was 100% working prior to the installation).

Here's what broken:
-Some of the keys generate no sound anymore (these are not random, for example the G and A keys every 2 octaves don't play as well as some others)
-The KEY TRANSPOSE button LED flashes upon startup but after some seconds it stopt flashing and it doesn't work anymore (LED doesn't light up anymore even if you press it or depress it).
-Portamento was a bit glitchy, I had a slow portamento every time I pressed a key untill I disabled and abled portamento again a couple of times.

After this I unplugged the Juno and opened it again to check if maybe some of the pins of the CPU were bent or broken. They were fine, I did however use too little solder so that the internal connections may not be connected (could that be my problem)?

Thanks in advance guys, hope to fix my baby soon!
tubbutec
This very much sound like bad solder connections.

We are also in email contact with Shmongo and this will probably continue via email.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Tubbutec  
Page 1 of 1