MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Happy holidays! Please see the year-end funding drive post in the Announcements subforum. Thanks and all my love to you beautiful people.

µTune gate out question
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Tubbutec  
Author µTune gate out question
SlyFrank
Hi - I just got my µTune and after a bit of fumbling around things seem to be working just fine w00t I haven't checked out the MIDI yet, and I soon will with my MIDI keyboard, but that's secondary to using CVs for me.

Anyway, my question on Gate Out: Is it possible to have a gate out only on quantization events? That is, if the note stays the same (quantizes to two Middle Cs in a row, for example), can I configure it to _not_ output a gate? I see no mention of it in the manual, and I've tried various selections in Config, but nothing seems to work for this.

If not, no huge deal as I can mult the pitch output and run a copy into my Ornament & Crime (Meta-Q will do this) and use the gate out from o_c, but it would be nice not to have to do that.

I find that gate out only on pitch change to be a very useful feature - I use it a lot.
tubbutec
an 'auto-trigger-out' function is already implemented in the upcoming firmware, which will trigger gate-out on each note change.
SlyFrank
Good news!

Thanks, and Cheers Guinness ftw!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Tubbutec  
Page 1 of 1