MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Easel iprogram app download
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author Easel iprogram app download
Ptbarnum
I’ve been searching, and can’t seem to find a download link for the app. Anyone able to help out?
Thanks!
ritchiedrums
seriously, i just don't get it
tau_seti
Yikes! I have it although not the card. I purchased it as part of a kit with the easel but no card has arrived month later. Meanwhile, I can’t find the app either!
vgermuse
Talked with BuchlaUSA and they are aware of the issue and working on it as we speak. Hopefully a resolution soon.
Ptbarnum
vgermuse wrote:
Talked with BuchlaUSA and they are aware of the issue and working on it as we speak. Hopefully a resolution soon.

Great news, thanks for sharing! It's peanut butter jelly time!
Buchla U.S.A.
We're working on this, and will get it taken care of as soon as possible! Thanks for your patience!
ritchiedrums
hyper DOES THIS MEAN A NEW UPDATE IS COMING?!?!?!?! woah
Ptbarnum
Buchla U.S.A. wrote:
We're working on this, and will get it taken care of as soon as possible! Thanks for your patience!

Excellent! Glad I asked, thanks!
vgermuse
The app should be back at the Apple App Store this Friday.
w00t
Ptbarnum
vgermuse wrote:
The app should be back at the Apple App Store this Friday.
w00t

Sweet! Thanks again for the help!
Buchla U.S.A.
What Todd said!
Ptbarnum
There it is nanners
hamgristle
Has anyone tried to download the easel iprogram card app recently? It does not seem to be available at the Apple App Store. And i don't see it on the buchla usa site. Thanks for any info confused
Buchla U.S.A.
hamgristle wrote:
Has anyone tried to download the easel iprogram card app recently? It does not seem to be available at the Apple App Store. And i don't see it on the buchla usa site. Thanks for any info confused

We're currently doing some maintenance on the app, and it should be back up on the App Store within 24 hours. Sorry for any inconvenience!
hamgristle
The app is up - thank you BUSA
BUT
I’m not able to reliably connect the ipad via the app to the card, either by wifi or hard wired USB.
I’m using a 6th gen ipad running os 12.3.1
If I do happen to connect, I get the error “IPad does not support this accessory”
I've followed all the manual instructions here to the letter:
https://buchla.com/guides/iProgramCardManualv2.pdf
Can you advise?
Many Thanks!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1