MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

First Multi-Tracked Eurorack Song thingy
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author First Multi-Tracked Eurorack Song thingy
userfriendly
All the sounds are from my rig. I multi tracked into ableton and then edited. Mostly cutting things out to make it more dynamic. Then did a little bit of processing. EQ, compression, light reverb, the usual.

The main thing I did outside of the rig was experiment with transposing the tracks or "speeding" them up. I dont know. Its some sounds if you wanna listen.

[s]https://soundcloud.com/fidgetfiend/heat-fan[/s]œ
lisa
Captivating and cool beat. Tons of detail. Sounds great. Very well done, really. A bit on the shortish side though. wink
userfriendly
lisa wrote:
Captivating and cool beat. Tons of detail. Sounds great. Very well done, really. A bit on the shortish side though. wink

Thanks so much! Yes, it is. I felt like it was a bit intense to be much longer. Though I suppose that just means I need to work on making the music more dynamic. Thanks for listening and the feedback!

Cheers,
Gus
neuroportal
Love the dynamic sound. Agree with Lisa about being 'captivating' .

Following.

Is your username related to the comic of the same name?
BenA718
That was very cool!
userfriendly
neuroportal wrote:

Following.

Thanks so much!

I have never heard of that comic? So nope, no relation. Haha I’m gonna have to look it up though!
userfriendly
neuroportal wrote:

Following.

Thanks so much!

I have never heard of that comic? So nope, no relation. Haha I’m gonna have to look it up though!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1