MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Mortale est Benedictio
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author Mortale est Benedictio
kindredlost
Piston Honda > Morphagene > Clouds > ZDSP (Halls of Valhalla)

thevegasnerve
interesting sounds and textures you are getting. Guess thats the point of modular now, isnt it! : )
kindredlost
It's all pretty simple really. The entire track was 33 minutes long and probably includes every chord ever in 12tET.

lol

I purposefully shortened it just to keep the ear fatigue at bay. I've been working at the Morphagene for a few weeks now and have had some pretty poor results up to the last few days. It does take some time to try out the different configurations. Much like Mutable stuff and yet it is a very simple concept to apply sound into.

Thanks for the listen.
thevegasnerve
Well, its pretty intense at the beginning and almost sounds like someone is wailing on a violin, thats usually when you know you are on to something good. I know you are capable of strong melodies and composition from your other stuff, but it was interesting to hear a more abstract piece (i.e., not what I was expecting).
kindredlost
The portion you are referring to is Clouds with a few modulation voltages applied. It surprised me too at first. It reminded me a little of some of Mica Levi's work "Lipstick to Void" in the film "Under the Skin". Only vaguely though. Nothing quite as profound or well crafted.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1