MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

New LZX distributer: SchneidersLaden
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Author New LZX distributer: SchneidersLaden
nerdware
SchneidersLaden is now an LZX distributer. They'll even sell Vessels! applause
destroythings
Finally. i think i've asked every time i go in there. Always end up spending money on audio modules instead.
nerdware
destroythings wrote:
Finally. i think i've asked every time i go in there. Always end up spending money on audio modules instead.

Well, you can't leave empty-handed, can you? lol
Agawell
MidiAmsterdam are also a new LZX distributor
nerdware
The more the merrier! I know of 3 distributers in the UK: London Modular, Rubadub, and Signal Sounds. I don't think we need any more in the UK, but it's always good to see more distributers. It's particular good to see one selling Vessels.
Agawell
Yeah not many in europe though... it’d be nice to see more brownshoes only distributors too... i only see raw voltage in europe
nerdware
No BSO at all in the UK. cry
nerdware
BTW, Signal Sounds also sell Vessels now. applause
Agawell
MidiAmsterdam just added the synch cables, snakes and orion modules to the website

I ordered a "good starter" set of modules from them on Saturday and Tim seems really enthusiastic about the LZX modules

I am looking forward to their arrival (should be within the next 2 months!!! fingers crossed)
DaleMokroye
Agawell wrote:
MidiAmsterdam just added the synch cables, snakes and orion modules to the website

I ordered a "good starter" set of modules from them on Saturday and Tim seems really enthusiastic about the LZX modules

I am looking forward to their arrival (should be within the next 2 months!!! fingers crossed)

The only problem I have with Midi Amsterdam is they list everything as 'ordered on request'. They don't have any stock at all, so might as well order from Raw Voltage, where shipping cost is marginal.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Page 1 of 1