MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

New Live Patching Video Series
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author New Live Patching Video Series
bitbin
Whilst writing my new album I thought I would take some time to share my patching techniques and what I get up to in the eurorack modular world.

At points of the process I turn on the cameras and just simply talk about what Im doing and how and its been a great way to not only share ideas but also learn from the public who can interact during the live stream or indeed afterwards.

Its been good fun so far and I've got quite a few videos already on-line so I thought now might be the time to share this. The series is called 'Come Patch With me' and you can find the link below. Best to start from Episode 3 in my option as this is where I really get into bass tones with the Cwejman VCO 6.

COME PATCH WITH ME

I have also been doing some live streams too. These are again, turning the camera on when a patch has been designed and then just going for it! You can check these out here:

MODULAR PERFORMANCES

Cheers! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger!
synkrotron
Thanks for the heads up Matthew. I have sub'd and will be checking some of your stuff out when I get home after the weekend.

Cheers

andy
noisewreck
This is great stuff! Subscribed!
PineappleDreams
Subbed! Will tune in for the next one.
bitbin
Great stuff Andy!

Let me know if there is anything specific you'd like covering in future videos!

Cheers

synkrotron wrote:
Thanks for the heads up Matthew. I have sub'd and will be checking some of your stuff out when I get home after the weekend.

Cheers

andy
bitbin
Awesome - thanks so much!

noisewreck wrote:
This is great stuff! Subscribed!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1