MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

My New Abum Sort\Lave is out for Pre-Order today
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Artist Discussion  
Author My New Abum Sort\Lave is out for Pre-Order today
Richard Devine
Its finally here! My forthcoming album “Sort\Lave” a 76 minute opus of all modular work, will be released on 3XLP, CD and digital formats - November 2nd on Venetian Snares TimeSig Records.

Every purchaser of the triple vinyl or CD formats on Bandcamp or the Mu Store will have their name entered into a prize draw for an 0-Coast semi-modular portable synth from Make Noise.

BandCamp for vinyl and CD/Digital purchase: https://richarddevine.bandcamp.com/album/sort-lave

wonkychris
I was thinking about this again just yesterday and then preorder appeared - ordered!

Looking forward to it Richard. Its been great to hear all your videos of patches over last few years, so I'm hoping the best of selection will be killer.

applause
nangu
Excellent! Can't wait to hear it!!

Planet Mu has a bunch of other fantastic stuff coming soon, too.. I'm getting the Jlin and Ital Tek for sure. This is going to wind up being another big box of pure planetary awesomeness before I'm done.. w00t SlayerBadger!
Oldstench
Congratulations on this accomplishment. Incredibly inspiring work.
Samaepstein
looking really forward to this! The sample track is amazing. Fine work sir!
corpusjonsey
WOW! I've only had one listen, but it sounds so rich and complex. I love it!
Esgal
Such a great album. I’d expect every member here to pick it up lol
ignatius
i like it a lot. it's pretty minimal in places and very focused and subtle at times. i'm digging it.
Oldstench
God damn this is fucking nuts. Amazing.
Dilibob
Crap, I didn't see this post till too late on the record purchase. Love this album, have been listening to it alomost every night on iTunes.
matthewjuran
Astra and Brux stand out for me on first listen.
Oldstench
Dilibob wrote:
Crap, I didn't see this post till too late on the record purchase. Love this album, have been listening to it alomost every night on iTunes.

https://planetmu.bleepstores.com/release/107937-richard-devine-sortlav e
sparood
I am too simple of a man to really appreciate this album. While I really like some tracks and the production is amazing, it feels much more like a (modular) showcase rather than an selection of best tracks - I think I need to have something more focused and straight-forward to listen to.

What I mean to say is, I want an album full of 'Oustrue' Mr. Green Killer one.
zengomi

We loves it
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Artist Discussion  
Page 1 of 1