MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Happy holidays! Please see the year-end funding drive post in the Announcements subforum. Thanks and all my love to you beautiful people.

Couple of Ciat Centric releases
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde  
Author Couple of Ciat Centric releases
chrisdermo
Released 2 albums today that feature the Ciat family of instruments quite heavily, perhaps some of you will enjoy -

One is a compilation called 'ectoplasmic receptacles', which entirely (coincidentally) focuses on non eurorack modular synthesizers!
Tracks 3,6,8 & 10 from hainbach, myself, hajimmie & meng qi are ciat performances and all others are Bugbrand, Lorre mill, metasonix and/or drum machine music.
[bandcamp width=100% height=120 album=3456142602 size=large bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5 tracklist=false artwork=small track=1832924891]
http://0prmusic.bandcamp.com/album/ectoplasmic-receptacles

The second is an album I made based around sequencing the tetrax with a voltage memory and processing the oscillators through individual Fx chains. A few other instruments like a boardweevil and primitive drum machines accompany it, and the whole thing was born out of improvising direct to a stereo microcassette recorder. It's therefore pretty damn lofi! It's not always obvious that the tetrax is making the sound but pretty much all lead parts and all ambient tracks are sequenced tetrax.
[bandcamp width=100% height=120 album=4178648519 size=large bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5 tracklist=false artwork=small track=3667541483]
http://0prmusic.bandcamp.com/album/cosmic-call

Downloads are free as always!
batchas
Very cool thumbs up
Thanx for sharing Chris Guinness ftw!
chrisdermo
Thanks Batchas!
KNYST
Excellent It's peanut butter jelly time!
Bobaji
Great very much looking forward to having a listen.
kozepz
Great compilation! SlayerBadger!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde  
Page 1 of 1