MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

ACL Sinfonion
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19, 20, 21  Next [all]
Author ACL Sinfonion
monads
Thanks for the info! The video was good and I like how the module brings functions/features together of specific modules for integration. I couldn't tell from the manual if the firmware is upgradable or not? It also doesn't appear available for pre-order at USA retailers and I'm wondering what's the timeline for actual release.
Lunartransit
Has anybody seen a working prototype by ACL yet? I'm thinking about pre-ordering, but I wonder if it would be available early 2019 if there is no prototype yet.
gonkulator
Yeah, wondering about pre ordering in the USA. Didn't get any response from emailing them directly.
windspirit
Just wanted to chime in and say that I can't help reading the name of this as "synth onion". In a way it really has a lot of layers of harmony.
mdoudoroff
I’m sure that once Matthias and ACL are actually ready, they’ll let us know.

If not, we can grouse about it here for the next few years.
monads
Some of the USA retailers are awaiting further details (as of 10/05/18) from the manufacture before listing any pre-order availability.
bkbirge
Made ya look.
titanlegions
Oh you wink
Supermathi
Hi guys,

as token that the new ACL Sinfonion will be real, here is the new freshly layouted PCB, which will soon go into production. Let's all hope that everything goes fine and it will work like a charm in the first revision.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka-lAlhXUBE
mOBiTh
screaming goo yo
Brennanib
Loving the look of this one!! Rockin' Banana!
Lunartransit
seriously, i just don't get it no, nothing new
Supermathi
mOBiTh
MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING
-S.L-
money is ready
in_sherman
have n't heard shit yet.. anyone? PLEASE RELEASE SO I CAN STARTING MAKE MUSIC[/video]
monads
Yup...waiting for this to drop too!
noisejockey
I was lucky enough to share a stage with Herr Kettner in Munich last month, and I saw his rig with TWO of these beasts. It's like nothing I've ever seen before. Total game changer for melodic modular music. Walked away supremely impressed. Sorry, no demos, but his walkthrough and demo left my jaw wide open.
mdoudoroff
noisejockey wrote:
I was lucky enough to share a stage with Herr Kettner in Munich last month, and I saw his rig with TWO of these beasts. It's like nothing I've ever seen before. Total game changer for melodic modular music. Walked away supremely impressed. Sorry, no demos, but his walkthrough and demo left my jaw wide open.

Presume he was still using a couple of the Instruo prototypes? It doesn’t appear there’s an actual ACL unit built, yet. Hopefully soon!

Been waiting over a year for this module. A hole in my rack was set aside long ago…
mrerdat
noisejockey wrote:

Woah, what was the usage case for two? Do you remember if he used more than 8 oscillators?
noisejockey
[quote="mdoudoroff"]
noisejockey wrote:
Presume he was still using a couple of the Instruo prototypes?

Correct.

Quote:
Woah, what was the usage case for two? Do you remember if he used more than 8 oscillators?

I'll just leave this here. woah

mrerdat
Woah, cool! And lol at that velcro cable tie situation. It looks like a tree trunk is growing from the Sinfonion patch bays. Must have sounded nuts.
-S.L-
I’m getting two as well.

Because fuck it
MY ASS IS BLEEDING

I own pretty much all quantizer around, and althou I love them, it’s nowhere near as good and flexible as the Sinfonion.

You can never have enough.....Quantizer !! Rockin' Banana!
bkbirge
I don't think I could justify 2 of them but 1 would be very useful in my mid-size system. I think this is the next level of innovation to be explored in euro, that of composition tools. Hopefully we'll see other manufacturers come up with equally innovative ideas along that front, moving into systems of systems instead of rehashing the basic building blocks over and over.
Kruger
what's about the sync of the internal sequencer with an external main sequencer. I don't see a reset and a run input ... ?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19, 20, 21  Next [all]
Page 3 of 21