MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Happy holidays! Please see the year-end funding drive post in the Announcements subforum. Thanks and all my love to you beautiful people.

ARP critical issue when using Up/Down and range 3
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Tubbutec  
Author ARP critical issue when using Up/Down and range 3
csiprophet
Setting ARP to Up/Down and range=3 in Juno 66 appears not to work correctly, or at least not as it originally does:

Hold C0, E0 , G0 (lowest octave), it plays:
C0 E0 G0 C1 E1 G1 C2 E2 G2 E2 C2 G1 E1 C1 G0 E0

These are 16 steps a loop. It's usable and sounds musical, and also as originally in the Juno 60.

Now hold C3, E3, G3 (mid or top octave), it would play:
C3 E3 G3 C4 E4 G4 C5 C5 G4 E4 C4 G3 E3

This is a 13 steps loop, it's unmusical, can't really be useful and definitely not as originally on a Juno 60.

I checked this on my Jupiter 6, and it always plays the same pattern, no matter where you play the chord. I'm pretty such it's the same on a Juno 60. This is how it should work, and what make the Roland arpeggio so lovely! It makes me very frustrated now that I can't use the arpeggiator as before, and makes me really hate this change ! I really can't use this combination anymore like that. I thought this was fixed in 1.26, so I upgraded, and I can see no difference...

Would really appreciate if you could fix that smile

Thanks!
tubbutec
Hi

the bug fixed in 1.26 was such that the juno would play the wrong pattern in UP & DOWN mode (it played the way polysix does, not the juno way)

Apparently the bug is not completely fixed and I will look at this asap
csiprophet
Hello Tobi! I wonder if you were able to put a fix for this annoying issue? thanks so much
csiprophet
Hi again,

We would appreciate a fix for this, so we can get back to use the arpeggiator as before... Would you at Tubbutec please be able to fix that?

Thanks so much!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Tubbutec  
Page 1 of 1