MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Happy holidays! Please see the year-end funding drive post in the Announcements subforum. Thanks and all my love to you beautiful people.

Rollable synthesizer
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde  
Author Rollable synthesizer
kozepz
Hello,
It has been a long time, almost a year of no music making at all.
Now I’m getting back listening to some noises and checking out what’s going on on the ciat forum.
Apart from the shtar not many new “Synthmall” products.

Last year during a Tocante workshop in Rotterdam I had a nice talk with Peter about his instruments and I had expressed my interest in the rollable synthesizer.
Of course I didn’t took that conversation further over the year but lately it inspired me again.
A huge work of art hanging on the wall providing background noises is something which appeals to me instead of an instrument which somehow forces you to make music.

Does anyone know what parts make up this rollable synthesizer and if there are schematics available for building?

Cheers
Remco

ClausF
Don't know if the original schematics survived, but as far as I know the Rollz-5 came out of it. In the Rollz paper there is a picture of a roll-able Rollz...
kozepz
ClausF wrote:
Don't know if the original schematics survived, but as far as I know the Rollz-5 came out of it. In the Rollz paper there is a picture of a roll-able Rollz...

Thanks Claus, I suspected indeed there would be rollz, and that it has been of influence on the shinth.
http://petermopar.blogspot.com/2013/09/shinth-history-high-zero-2013.h tml

I've done some searches but its hard to find which "modules" he uses.
batchas
kozepz wrote:

Cool to watch this video again after a few years thumbs up
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde  
Page 1 of 1