MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

what fx are you using with your ciat-lonbarde gear?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde  
Author what fx are you using with your ciat-lonbarde gear?
odditymedium
sounds almost sacrilegious since all of c-l is one big fx unit innit?
but what fx are you using, and why
jimmie
Personally I think many CL insts sound best at raw, because I feel they sound kinda more like acoustic insts than electric something. light reverb for atmospheric space isn't bad, tho. but I prefer to play them on amplifier (so not line-mixer-monitor) and real room acoustics.

But it also sounds good with effects, especially coco or sidrax. I put them on bluesky, bugbrand PTdelay, or ms70crd etc. coco with space effects smoothing its roughness sometimes I feel. when sidrax generates only clean triangle tones clean reverb is very nice.
williamjturkel
I have a complete IFM set which I enjoy using with Rings (e.g., run Mocante noises into In jack) and Morphagene (to resample patches).
corpusjonsey
I am using: H9 (some delay/granular/crystal algo), Big Sky, Gristleizer, Analog/tape delay, Octatrack with good results. I use a Coco on a pedalboard with OT as mixer/main out and also routed back to an input on Coco. Second Coco input is either PB or OP-1. Somewhere in there is the chain of effects.
chrisdermo
Korg Mini KP2 goes wonderfully well with the Tetrax - stereo minijack I/O, and nice tactile playing of basic granular fx etc.
I also used 2 Zoom MS70cdr's with it, mainly with inputs direct from the red oscillator outs - great for adding chains of stereo tremolos and pitch shifters and reverbs etc.
The Bugbrand Crossover Filter + expander panel is great too, the filters can give a nice bit of 'oomph' to the jagged tetrax waveforms, and sound fantastic pinged by sub-audio rates. Banana i/o means perfect cv integration too - same goes for the spring tanker and pt delay units.
Have also used a other fx pedals with the mains outs to good effect - Boss PN2, Boss PS3, Digitech RV-7, Line 6 M5.
rmro
I've been putting both Coco and PB through a Rodec Restyler into an H9. Restyler is great having the Wet/Dry knob and the H9 is the H9!
justscratch
currently enjoying coco2 with various configurations of oto boum & bastl thyme
pugix
Might be heresy, but I've put Tetrazzi through Clouds in Spectral Madness mode for some fun at parties. smile
Hainbach
Neunaber Slate for gentle reverb, Bastly Thyme for its own sonic brilliance.
papercutnoise
pugix wrote:
Might be heresy, but I've put Tetrazzi through Clouds in Spectral Madness mode for some fun at parties. smile

I wanna party with you man!!

Recently I've been running my Sidrax through a Line 6 DL4 and then into my Cocoquantus. It gives me a chance to have 3 loops on the go for even my re layers.
rmro
Organelle is cool too. I like the Granular Freeze patch, very playable to catch moments and manipulate them, it's a nice contrast in textures too—mushy and raw
SPIKE the Percussionist

Tons of FX with the CL noiz weapons.
The list is in the YouTube description.
smile
Mr. Sound Boy King
I've gotten some completely whacked out tones by running a Tetrax through a Korg Miku Stomp. --> https://immigrantbreastnest.com/track/hyperdevotion-ii
pugix
Mr. Sound Boy King wrote:
I've gotten some completely whacked out tones by running a Tetrax through a Korg Miku Stomp. --> https://immigrantbreastnest.com/track/hyperdevotion-ii

That Korg Miku Stomp is wacked out!
krv
Having fun with two different delay lines (thanks M-Air) with my coco, but wondering if anyone works with koma fx kit, as it looks like a nice addition to a coco/sidrax combo
papercutnoise
krv wrote:
Having fun with two different delay lines (thanks M-Air) with my coco, but wondering if anyone works with koma fx kit, as it looks like a nice addition to a coco/sidrax combo

I don't use the FX but I use the regular Field Kit with my Coco all the time. Great for sending a submix of electro acoustic elements into a single channel of the Coco. I'd imagine the FX would have a similar use, plus many more!
krv
papercutnoise wrote:
krv wrote:

I don't use the FX but I use the regular Field Kit with my Coco all the time. Great for sending a submix of electro acoustic elements into a single channel of the Coco. I'd imagine the FX would have a similar use, plus many more!

That’s a nice point of view.
Reg field kit into coco and coco into fx field kit
An everlasting loop of loops machine
noisejockey
At the moment, Strymon El Capistan into Eventide Space on a mixer send (mostly Coco and Tetrax being sent to the aux buss), works well with my current needs, but I could see swapping those clean units out with an Industrialectric Echo Degrader and RM-1N for a more aggressive style. Plan on doing that once I get my current bliss-y yayas out with my current setup.
arnoux
Here in Lisbon: CocoQuantus > OTO BIM/BOUM/BAM

Italy: CocoQuantus > TFPro P10 > Mutronics Mutator

With the Coco I really like heavy pumping compression + LP filtering to create a dark atmosphere and slowly bring the noise back.
Mutator is super cool because of the envelope followers + it's stereo, works great with the CocoQuantus, they are great friends.

Ideal: CocoQuantus > TFPro P10 (or OTO BOUM) > Mutronics Mutator > OTO BIM/BAM

Lush.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde  
Page 1 of 1