MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Looking for a builder? Post here!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Author Looking for a builder? Post here!
sduck
In response to the glut of people posting looking for builders in the Builders For Hire thread, it was suggested that perhaps a corollary thread was needed. So, if you are looking to get something built, post here! (and not in that thread anymore please) It's probably a good idea is to indicate your location.
Dany06hd
Hello
I'm not affraid building a module, but not equipped for smd soldering. More my eyes are no longer able to work on such minuscule stuff...
The short story I need an ornament and crime 8hp version, aluminium panel...
Anyone ?
Daniel

It's ok I found a builder.
justjools
I'm interested in working with some talented circuit designers to develop some concept ideas into prototypes.

As a product designer and modular enthusiast I have lots of concept ideas I would like to develop and am looking to work with someone who has good knowledge of circuit design.

I have delved into DIY and have built a couple of modules but my understanding of circuits is only rudimentary so would like to work in partnership with someone who can help me develop my skills and in return share ideas for concept and interface design. I am interested in both analogue and digital projects.

I have learnt Altium designer and had boards developed for a first project.

Would be very interested to hear from anyone who would like to work with me as a fun tryout project to develop a module, and with a view to develop something commercially later. I am based in UK.
dubnspace
Looking for someone who can build me a simple break out module for my Pro-2. Basically just want to get all the back panel connections on the Pro2 in my euro case.
thanks.
Esgal
Anyone out there that can smoosh an Elektrosluch, audio out, and envelope follower together in euro format? Using Elektrousi as the pickups
https://github.com/LOM-instruments/Elektrosluch-Mini-City/tree/master/ hardware
Notron fn
Trying to find someone who can assemble a PsyCox Syncussion Sy-1m for me

I’ve got the kit and the parts from mouser.

Proximity to Olympia WA a plus.
Esgal
Do any builders check this?
sduck
Sure, I do at least.
jersupereq
Looking for someone who can build the CGS Serge WAD clone, hit me up!
Idk Probly
Im about to take the plunge on starting a small 3u eurorack to complement my DfAM, Microbrute, volcas etc. I need a clap of some kind. Analog if possible. I'm not too particular on specifics, I just want the name on the faceplate to be P.P. Burns. What am I looking at, cost wise? Just Curious. Thanks.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Page 1 of 1