MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Looking for a builder? Post here!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author Looking for a builder? Post here!
sduck
In response to the glut of people posting looking for builders in the Builders For Hire thread, it was suggested that perhaps a corollary thread was needed. So, if you are looking to get something built, post here! (and not in that thread anymore please) It's probably a good idea is to indicate your location.
Dany06hd
Hello
I'm not affraid building a module, but not equipped for smd soldering. More my eyes are no longer able to work on such minuscule stuff...
The short story I need an ornament and crime 8hp version, aluminium panel...
Anyone ?
Daniel

It's ok I found a builder.
justjools
I'm interested in working with some talented circuit designers to develop some concept ideas into prototypes.

As a product designer and modular enthusiast I have lots of concept ideas I would like to develop and am looking to work with someone who has good knowledge of circuit design.

I have delved into DIY and have built a couple of modules but my understanding of circuits is only rudimentary so would like to work in partnership with someone who can help me develop my skills and in return share ideas for concept and interface design. I am interested in both analogue and digital projects.

I have learnt Altium designer and had boards developed for a first project.

Would be very interested to hear from anyone who would like to work with me as a fun tryout project to develop a module, and with a view to develop something commercially later. I am based in UK.
dubnspace
Looking for someone who can build me a simple break out module for my Pro-2. Basically just want to get all the back panel connections on the Pro2 in my euro case.
thanks.
Esgal
Anyone out there that can smoosh an Elektrosluch, audio out, and envelope follower together in euro format? Using Elektrousi as the pickups
https://github.com/LOM-instruments/Elektrosluch-Mini-City/tree/master/ hardware
Notron fn
Trying to find someone who can assemble a PsyCox Syncussion Sy-1m for me

I’ve got the kit and the parts from mouser.

Proximity to Olympia WA a plus.

EDIT:

Thank you Synthetek for building this!

Esgal
Do any builders check this?
sduck
Sure, I do at least.
jersupereq
Looking for someone who can build the CGS Serge WAD clone, hit me up!
Idk Probly
Im about to take the plunge on starting a small 3u eurorack to complement my DfAM, Microbrute, volcas etc. I need a clap of some kind. Analog if possible. I'm not too particular on specifics, I just want the name on the faceplate to be P.P. Burns. What am I looking at, cost wise? Just Curious. Thanks.
Futuresound
[edit: found one!]
Doublecoolbossman
Anyone interested in building a rasteri sc1000 for me? All of it..

Located in US.

https://github.com/rasteri/SC1000.

Holler
vanadl138
looking for someone to build a buchla 208 clone for me, preferably local to Toronto, Canada.

thank!
boops
vanadl138 wrote:
looking for someone to build a buchla 208 clone for me, preferably local to Toronto, Canada.

thank!

pm sent

i build my last 208 (ive. built 16) trying to use selected parts
in the audio path like the original,the sound is incredible ,imho more fat and present ,the logic stable .I ve designed a new card 12 as an option with a new audio bus,real reverb driver,a 2w 4 ohms phone out .and the Mo dry audio out separate.
https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=211862

johny_gtr
I'm interested in faderbank https://16n-faderbank.github.io/
maybe there is someone who is planned to make one for him(her)self and can build one more.
sleestack808
need a 606 tech. Im in Richmond va, Im looking for a tech to mod my 606.
I want trigger inputs to all sounds. (able to handle 12 volt gate). Closed hat trigger should close open hat.
Also, Audio in to Hi hat filter.
cranleigh
I'm looking for a US-based tech to take care of the Nava that I seem to have bricked when troubleshooting. Someone who has built or worked on one before would be great.

I also have a couple of Euro DIY modules that have issues, and a 606 that is behaving strangely. The Nava is the priority, but if anyone wants to handle them all, that would be great. Cheers!

Conor
Sync
Does anyone know of a source of an SMD populated Ornament and Crime board? Either full size or skinny-- preferably skinny. I've got a unit that's got a messed up board that I'd like to replace. Modular Addict had them and I had ordered one but just got a refund notice that their inventory count was off and they don't have them in either size at this point. Checked SynthCube and a few other sources, and while they have full kits and components, SMD populated boards, not. I don't think I'm up to the SMD soldering myself...

I'm located in California.
todd_r
Hello,

would someone like to build me an Oakley SRE330 smile

Am in the UK

Thanks
Michael
contextualbeats
Trying to get a price on an Ornament and Crime 8hp version. Any takers?
synthetek
contextualbeats wrote:
Trying to get a price on an Ornament and Crime 8hp version. Any takers?

Where are you located?
contextualbeats
US
krisp14u
todd_r wrote:
Hello,

would someone like to build me an Oakley SRE330 smile

Am in the UK

Thanks
Michael

Krisp1 is putting a list together to make a small run of SRE330 if you want one you can pm me for details
Lewis#
Dear all, anyone out there who would build a Buchla 277 for me?
Best regards ...
Mood Organ
I found an old Zero Halliburton case that I believe is the right size to house four 4U panels. I don't have tools or skills to do a good mounting job. Anyone in southern California good with cases?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2