MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Happy holidays! Please see the year-end funding drive post in the Announcements subforum. Thanks and all my love to you beautiful people.

coco bleed
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde  
Author coco bleed
jjr
hey all,
When I use my cocoquantus 2 I can hear the oscillators pretty much all the time even if the buffers are clear and there is no input. Like If I turn the rate and chaos I can hear the change in the "silence". Does anyone else have this problem?
thanks
jjr
Cowabunga-man
Yep, mine too. The bleed can get rather loud when playing at high (live) volumes. It's far more noticeable when pitch is up so I try to remember to turn it down when possible. Would be interesting to know if this is a generation 2 issue.
Chartreuse-J
I have zero oscillator noise issue with a RME Fireface UCX and direct unbalanced mono stereo input.

3.5 TRS Male ----split==== 1/4 Mono Right/ 1/4 Mono Left---(To interface)

My CoCo was made in 17, so perhaps there was a board revision.
elil
Cowabunga-man wrote:
Yep, mine too. The bleed can get rather loud when playing at high (live) volumes. It's far more noticeable when pitch is up so I try to remember to turn it down when possible. Would be interesting to know if this is a generation 2 issue.

Same here. Coco 2 from January 2018.
krv
No bleed for my 1 month d Coco II
cebec
I can hear bleed from this < 1 month old C2...

But, I have to turn up the mixer input trim to maximum, engage the consumer level boost and turn up the Monitor output to maximum in order to hear it, though it's faint. I have to put my ear next to the monitor, which is cranked pretty high, as well.

Can't hear any bleed from my C1, same settings as above.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde  
Page 1 of 1