MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

New SynthVoices
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author New SynthVoices
jjsynth
There is a new batch of Synth Voices available. I was wondering whether there are any changes to the modules compared to the previous batches. Tom mentioned a while ago that he was looking into improving the oscs and the filter.
BugBrand
Oh yes, I added tempco to the VCF for increased temperature stability - need to update the docs.
I tweaked around the layout of the VCO a bit but essentially it is the same - shouldn't have taken me so long to get it done!
arnoux
BugBrand wrote:
Oh yes, I added tempco to the VCF for increased temperature stability - need to update the docs.
I tweaked around the layout of the VCO a bit but essentially it is the same - shouldn't have taken me so long to get it done!

Hey Tom, out of curiosity, the modification adding the tempco meas the VCF will reach the "right" temperature to stay in tune faster? Or is it in general more stable and in tune across more octaves?
BugBrand
It is more for ongoing stability - still takes time to stablise and similar tuning over the octaves.
arnoux
BugBrand wrote:
It is more for ongoing stability - still takes time to stablise and similar tuning over the octaves.

Cool, thanks for your time Tom thumbs up
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1