MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Erthenvar is closed
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author Erthenvar is closed
snakejaw
I just saw this. :(

https://erthenvar.myshopify.com/blogs/news/end-of-the-road
Joe.
That's a pity, I'm sure they helped a lot of people when the scene was young.

My orders were always handled professionally, and I was happy recommending Erthenvar over the years. I'm sure the owner will do well in whatever they chose to do next.

thumbs up
starthief
Wow, my last order from them was September 22.
hippo1
Thank you!

A quick shout-out to the guys there; my (few) orders handled quickly. Not your big moneymaker, but I'll be indebted to you for all those right-angle patch cords; perfect for BSP connections out to my mod-drums. [And, I'll never again find a replacement for my Fibonacci-sequence clock divider!]

You guys rock. Good luck in future endeavors.
sduck
Damn that's a shame. Their products were first rate, and their service was even better.
JakoGreyshire
Shit!! I need more right angle cables!!

waah waah waah
tenshun
its sad to hear!
they were a excellent company based out of my city!

They always shipped out quick and had good patch cables.

i wish them the best!
snakejaw
JakoGreyshire wrote:
Shit!! I need more right angle cables!!

waah waah waah

That's what I was shopping for when I found out. I really like the small ends on the Erthanvar 90deg cables. They fit nicely into small gaps. Here's the other options I've found.

https://www.tendrilscables.com/

http://www.doepfer.de/a100_man/A100C50A.jpg

Does anybody know of any others?
dubonaire
The end is near
JohnLRice
Aww! waah Their right angle patch cables made pre-patching my cramped cases possible and removed a lot of stress at live gigs! It's peanut butter jelly time! Thank you Erthenvar! Hug Sincere wishes for much success, peace and happiness where ever life takes you! thumbs up

ZZ Ardoz
Just had my last shipment from them a couple of days ago - very sad to hear
dslocum
How can I get in touch with them? Can't find any email or contact info.
JohnLRice
dslocum wrote:
How can I get in touch with them? Can't find any email or contact info.
PM'd you thumbs up
DSC
Good for Nicholas. Sucks for the rest us. very frustrating Thank you for all of the help and innovation. Especially on the 1U side of things! Maybe someday you can share some early stories with us of how your adventure went down the eurorack road. I know you were not exactly thrilled with me pushing tiles past 6HP in size, and I was amazed on how you could do so much with 6HP of 1U!
just wantd to say thank you to earthenvar for their good products/prices/service over the yeras. they will be missed.
secrethero303
Same here! Many thanks for your sales and services throughout the years. My cases wouldn't have come together without you (or would have been much more work anyway).

Side note: is anyone taking on all of the leftover inventory? (assuming there is some left)
djthopa
Have two of their cases.
Top notch.
Hoping the best future for them we're not worthy
GGW
secrethero303 wrote:

Side note: is anyone taking on all of the leftover inventory? (assuming there is some left)

Yes, sorry to see Earthenvar go. I found out when I went to the site to order a bunch more of the right angle cables. They had the best selection of colors and lengths in those.
negativspace
Anyone who owns a Manhattan Analog module owns several bits and pieces supplied by Nick... a real shame to see him throw in the towel. Always a pleasure to work with.

Here's to bigger and better things. w00t
reodjectz
Anyone got a good source on 3+1u or 6+1u brackets and Nut-strips bigger than 108hp in the US?
coolshirtdotjpg
negativspace wrote:
Anyone who owns a Manhattan Analog module owns several bits and pieces supplied by Nick... a real shame to see him throw in the towel. Always a pleasure to work with.

Here's to bigger and better things. w00t

Very True,

I always bought odds and ends from them in my DIY builds. Sad to see them go.
adnauseam
Damn! One less little guy out of the game
Paranormal Patroler
Pitty, they'll be missed. Best of luck,!
thee ghost ov n_phay
Sad to read this, I have a bunch of his cables,they've been reliableand were v reasonably priced. Wish I'd bought some more of the IV cables.
acgenerator
I would be interested in any "Straight Erthenvar Blue" (i.e. the sky blue ones) if anyone has extra and/or will be refreshing their cables with a new brand.

Especially interested in 180cm length.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2