MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Overbridge 2.0 (first look)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Software  
Author Overbridge 2.0 (first look)
Dave Mech
Elektron is releasing the closed beta of Overbridge 2.0 in phases. I'm in the beta program and am making videos where I take a look at what has been released so far. I'll be adding each new video here.

#1 here's the first video showing the audio interface capabilities:

#2 Here I showcase the Standalone GUI:

#3 Here I showcase the VST plugin, streaming 20 tracks simultaneously. If I use the digitone as audio interface I can stream those tracks at the same time as well. All at a 32 samples buffer range.

#4 Overview of the Analog Heat Overbridge plugin and new audio routing options for Digitakt

Almost there smile
sp1200
Thanks for posting. I’m thinking about selling my A4 but might hold off to see what this Overbridge will be like.
Panason
Unlikely to ever work well when using another audio interface at the same time. OB is for projects involving just one or two elektron boxes and a computer.
Dave Mech
Third video online. They released the vst Plugin for digitakt a couple of days ago. Here I showcase the VST plugin, using 2 digitakts to stream 20 tracks simultaneously. If I use the digitone as audio interface I can stream those tracks at the same time as well. All at a 32 samples buffer range without issues.

sp1200
Is the VST specific to each device?
Dave Mech
sp1200 wrote:
Is the VST specific to each device?

Yeap. though for now only the DT version is in beta.

I can also use 2 digitakts simultaneously by loading the digitakt vst twice and choosing a different dt for each one.
Dave Mech
New beta phase was released this week containing the Overbridge plugin for Analog Heat. There's also a new audio routing feature added within the Digitakt for overbridge. Check out the article on ask.audio and the video below.

https://ask.audio/articles/elektron-adds-analog-heat-plugin-to-overbri dge-20-beta

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Software  
Page 1 of 1