MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Disting Mk3 Repair UK?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Author Disting Mk3 Repair UK?
nmason10
Hi all,

My Disting Mk3 is not working anymore. I believe the terminals on the side must have caught somewhere on the power supply when I was moving things around, in an attempt to update the firmware.

Either way, it powers on, but only the Z LED is on and responsive to knob turns, the Matrix screen does not load or display anything.

As I love this module and forked out some money for it, I was wondering if anyone in the UK is able to diagnose the issue and repair it? Already asked around, but the small Surface Mount componants have put off my regular guy.

Cheers,

Nat
researchclub
Drop a message to OS on Expert Sleepers' facebook. He will provide directions and will help you.
Rex Coil 7
nmason10 wrote:
Hi all,

My Disting Mk3 is not working anymore. I believe the terminals on the side must have caught somewhere on the power supply when I was moving things around, in an attempt to update the firmware.

Either way, it powers on, but only the Z LED is on and responsive to knob turns, the Matrix screen does not load or display anything.

As I love this module and forked out some money for it, I was wondering if anyone in the UK is able to diagnose the issue and repair it? Already asked around, but the small Surface Mount componants have put off my regular guy.

Cheers,

Nat
Ok hold up ... I'm sorry, but I don't understand how it is you aren't seeing the glaringly obvious answer.

thumbs up You're in the UK.

thumbs up Expert Sleepers is in the UK.

thumbs up Member *Os (owner and operator of Expert Sleepers and designer of the Disting)is a very active member with his own subforum here in Miffwugglers.

hmmm..... And yet, you're having trouble working out how (and who) to contact regarding repairs of your Expert Sleepers Disting? d'oh!

The MSN Smack!
Rex Coil 7
nmason10 wrote:
Hi all,

Cheers,

Nat
Ok hold up ... I'm sorry, but I don't understand how it is you aren't seeing the glaringly obvious answer.

thumbs up Member *Os (owner and operator of Expert Sleepers and designer of the Disting)is a very active member with his own subforum here in Miffwugglers.

hmmm..... And yet, you're having trouble working out how (and who) to contact regarding repairs of your Expert Sleepers Disting? d'oh!

The MSN Smack!

EDIT: I posted this reply while this thread was listed in the Eurorack subforum. It appears it has been moved.
nmason10
You know there's a nice way of talking to people?

Rex Coil 7 wrote:
nmason10 wrote:
Hi all,

Cheers,

Nat

The MSN Smack!

EDIT: I posted this reply while this thread was listed in the Eurorack subforum. It appears it has been moved.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Page 1 of 1