MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Cwejman CRV-24 and Cwejman MBC-3 (crossover differences?)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author Cwejman CRV-24 and Cwejman MBC-3 (crossover differences?)
FatRocky
This is a question for owners of those modules or anyone who actually tried and compare those:

I wonder how different are the crossover section of the Cwejman MBC-3 and CRV-24 ? I know CRV-24 has 4 outputs and Master Frequency CV input, and 3 CV inputs for 4 bands(mixed). While the MBC-3 only has 2 CV inputs for 3 bands (mixed) and no Master Frequency CV.

thumbs up
FatRocky
confused
Bobby
Does anyone actually own the CRV?
monads
Bobby wrote:

Yes. I know member jiblite has one (unless he sold) but he hasn't visited muffs in over a year. It's a very rare module (I think only one batch was produced less than 10qty.), therefore not many users to immediately report and those lucky enough to own both the CRV-24/MBC-3 combo.
FatRocky
monads wrote:
Bobby wrote:

Yes. I know member jiblite has one (unless he sold) but he hasn't visited muffs in over a year. It's a very rare module (I think only one batch was produced less than 10qty.), therefore not many users to immediately report and those lucky enough to own both the CRV-24/MBC-3 combo.

I´m waiting for a MBC-3 that i trade recently , it doesn´t have a master frequency.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1