MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

West Coast Road Trip Experimental Travelogue w/ Snazzy FX
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> SNAZZY FX  
Author West Coast Road Trip Experimental Travelogue w/ Snazzy FX
flx
Here's a project I had planned for a long time now! An experimental travelogue with dictaphone travel commentary and noise music interludes from my Snazzy FX system Mr. Green

Put on your headphones, clear 20 minutes of your time and join me on a trip from Seattle to Los Angeles!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyKs-nRSbN4&t=0s&index=2&list=PLa9Em_H 8Xs_ZBccN_eVHh1MkeEVgf0FBz
goiks
well done! you were less than a mile from my house when on highway 395, you're welcome to stop by next time, i may even have a tiny house for artists in residence, even if just for a day.
flx
goiks wrote:
well done! you were less than a mile from my house when on highway 395, you're welcome to stop by next time, i may even have a tiny house for artists in residence, even if just for a day.

Thanks! That dash-cam footage is from a vacation over two years ago though, but I definitely need to meet some other musicians next time I'm in the States smile
flx
Had to re-upload the video because I didn’t check it on a device with a mono speaker, like the iPhone, where the dictaphone voiceover audio had some serious phase cancellation going on d'oh!

Newbie mistake ... I know ... but super weird too, as I recorded the audio directly from the dictaphone’s headphone jack hmmm.....
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> SNAZZY FX  
Page 1 of 1