MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Happy holidays! Please see the year-end funding drive post in the Announcements subforum. Thanks and all my love to you beautiful people.

Deerhorn Organ - an Introduction
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde  
Author Deerhorn Organ - an Introduction
Hainbach

I made a thing about this beautiful yet little know instrument of Peter. Hope you like it, it was a true labor of love.
PLNB
Great video sir! Always a great sonic treat to watch your uploads.
Hainbach
Thank you very much, PLNB
numan7
exquisite sounds, excellent presentation - a really, really superb video, Sir Hainbach! we're not worthy

cheers
chorus7
Hainbach damn Brother I never really turned on to the Deerhorns but now I am help ... Nice! Great vid we're not worthy
merlatte
Great work, Hainbach! I wasn't entirely sure of the utility of triple Deerhorns just looking at pictures, but this totally dispels that doubt.
prscrptn
Excellent video, now we just need a demo of the Din Datin Dudero Srine! Guinness ftw!
flippantminister
we're not worthy we're not worthy we're not worthy we're not worthy we're not worthy we're not worthy

Your Cocoquantus video has received many views around my house. Excellent work.
flippantminister
Also, your font choice is impeccable.
Hainbach
Thanks so much everybody! To small corrections: according to Darrin I had the tuning procedure upside down, so use the upper poti to tune response. Also, Peter's zero is all knobs to 1 o'clock.
Hainbach
@flippantminister thank you! I love that font to bits.
sungja
This last version of the Deerhorn is really something. I wonder if it is possible to hook up some bigger antennas to those screws somehow? It looks like the bananas are in the way of playing when patched up.
sungja
Are the brass screws in contact with the antennas? If so it could be an easy thing connecting to bigger antennas and away from the patching.
Hainbach
sungja wrote:
Are the brass screws in contact with the antennas? If so it could be an easy thing connecting to bigger antennas and away from the patching.

Brass screws are indeed soldered to the antenna, so you should not unscrew them as that would break the connection. Pomonas are almost a must for the Deerhorn, the Bugbrand bananas are a bit too high indeed.
sungja
Good to know, thanks! thumbs up

Looking forward to see what you can do with it in future videos.
pugix
This video gave me a closer look at the Deerhorn Organ. Up until now Tetrazzi has been my go-to machine for solitary improvisation. Deerhorn would great for this, too, and a mellower alternative to Tetrazzi.

Thanks,
Illwiggle
Great demo indeed! Turning me on to all this instrument maker! Thank yiu
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde  
Page 1 of 1